News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Audoboistow - RKEC1.31 first impressions

Started by irrelevant, July 02, 2019, 06:58:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moonbelf

Quote from: irrelevant on July 25, 2019, 05:25:02 PM
Looks nice! Two lane roads already baked in here, unfortunately. And it's not part of RKEC, or? A standalone mod?

It's a standalone :)

RedKetchup

it is not in RKEC... maybe one day if i do a 1.4 update
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

irrelevant

So....how much more space do Bison need in a pasture than Cattle do?

irrelevant

Early Summer 47

Image 1: NMT Block Two expansion, falling behind on food a bit, so double greenhouses.

Image 2: Working on Docktown, still feeling my way here. Drying fish to double this resource. I was wondering whether building near the Drifters Dock would impair production; it does, so that will be moved further out onto the lake.

Image 3: Overview

Image 4: The hinterland, and some different UI panels.

Nilla

How are the supply of water and fertilizer to all these greenhouses? You don´t seem to have that much of any of them. Unless I had a very large surplus, I always had some distribution problems to some of the greenhouses when I had lots of them.

irrelevant

@Nilla currently there is a surplus of both fertilizer (850) and water (2700), but the fertilizer surplus is slowly shrinking. The 32 greenhouses use about 2400 fertilizer/year to produce around 33,600 food. I'm making around 1650 2200/year at the three four stables, plus another 200 or so from the pastures. I'm going to need another stable or perhaps two more. Might as well build two. I overlooked one stable! So building just one more is good for now.

Water is no problem ever, there are 5 water towers and a comfortable surplus. Also making perfume and potions, so I keep a close watch on the water.

Distribution has been good so far, having surpluses helps. Each greenhouse group has a stable and a water tower nearby. But thanks for reminding me to check! I probably would have been running out of fertilizer next year sometime.

RedKetchup

looking super good. i just feel you have too many laborers without jobs ^^

Artfactial

It is very impressive indeed.:) Awesome that you can keep that many greenhouses going! Suprised your pastures have such a small percentage of the fertilizer income, the stables appear way more productive either way.
Love those docks slowly smothering the lake.:P

irrelevant

Quote from: RedKetchup on July 27, 2019, 09:27:45 AM
looking super good. i just feel you have too many laborers without jobs ^^
@RedKetchup the guys that do have jobs already make more stuff than I need! :D Besides, having lots of laborers means the workers stay working and don't knock off every little bit to take their products to storage. And when I need to clear out a spot to build something, it gets cleared out tout de suite!

irrelevant

Quote from: Artfactial on July 27, 2019, 09:56:24 AM
It is very impressive indeed.:) Awesome that you can keep that many greenhouses going! Suprised your pastures have such a small percentage of the fertilizer income, the stables appear way more productive either way.
Love those docks slowly smothering the lake.:P
Thanks! The only livestock producing fertilizer are Bison and Cattle, just one pasture of each one, pretty small count really (17 Bison, 8 Cattle). Not ready to spam pastures everywhere, and the stables are a good way to use up the huge fodder inventory.

Yes, I plan to build all around that lake, with just enough water open for drift-logging and fishing.

irrelevant

Year 53  pop 895

Overview

Built a Pecan Lodge, I love Free Stuff™! ;)

Heh, after adding DS Townhouses, "Lumber" changed to "Timber".

Going to join the lake in image four to the river using RK Canals.

RedKetchup

you need a gatherer hut near by to get your pecan buckets :)

irrelevant

Quote from: RedKetchup on July 31, 2019, 10:01:19 AM
My 200 laborers won't get them? :)

RedKetchup

Quote from: irrelevant on July 31, 2019, 10:10:42 AM
Quote from: RedKetchup on July 31, 2019, 10:01:19 AM
My 200 laborers won't get them? :)

nop. it is gatherers' job :)

irrelevant