News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

RK Editor Choice - FULL version 1.0

Started by RedKetchup, June 17, 2018, 08:41:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

welcome ! because it is strange that for us it was ok and not for you.
happy you've got a better settings for your monitor.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

RedKetchup

RedKetchup

tuggistar

Redketchup Congratulations on your full release of this cool mod. Now it is in my list of mods will always be the first. :)

BlueFireChelle

Awesome work! I'll go download from Steam now. I'm looking forward to playing this mod. I'm in the middle of another game but it's tempting to leave that and try out something new ;)

BlueFireChelle

Just wanted to say that the map looks gorgeous with all the flowers, and the little hidden birds' nests etc etc. Really nice job, Red! thanks :)  Enjoying the music, as well.

RedKetchup

good :) i hope you will enjoy it long time :)

huyle

@RedKetchup hello RK, do you think that players dont have many choices for housing in first year? since most of your houses require lumber to build? can you add 1 more house that only require log and stone? a house that has same cost and heat value as a wooden house, but can it fit under multifloor, and an upgrade option?

RedKetchup

Quote from: huyle on July 10, 2018, 07:45:54 AM
@RedKetchup hello RK, do you think that players dont have many choices for housing in first year? since most of your houses require lumber to build? can you add 1 more house that only require log and stone? a house that has same cost and heat value as a wooden house, but can it fit under multifloor, and an upgrade option?

but you can have lumber in first year !

when you start a map, what you build ? do you build a cutteryard to get firewood in the first winter ?, why not build a lumbermill instead ?
lumbermill can also take care of your firewood when needed and get your lumber for housing. it is even an advantage to only use lumber, you save trees !!

huyle

@RedKetchup  wait wait, ive never realized that the lumbermill can make firewood, how foolish i am :((

RedKetchup

Quote from: huyle on July 10, 2018, 11:00:00 AM
@RedKetchup  wait wait, ive never realized that the lumbermill can make firewood, how foolish i am :((

in fact, lumbermill is a very health green habit. if you cut down 8 trees to get 24 logs (2-3 logs per tree) you can build an house that require 24 logs.
now with the lumbermill change to take care of firewood too.....
you can cut down 8 trees to get 24 logs, and have lumbermill process it, you get 72 lumber.... with 72 lumbers, you can build 3 houses that require 24 lumbers.

it is a very healthy habit to get

Build your Lumbermill today and help us to save a tree !!!

huyle

RedKetchup

huyle

@RedKetchup wow very nice, i spend the whole day finding some house mods, but i can't find anything better than yours
i remember that in the old version, those corner houses are 1 tile bigger than the row houses, did you make it on purpose? and also will you bring back corner blacksmith/tailor/tavern?

RedKetchup

i dont know anymore if i did that on purpose or it was miscalculations....

the ones (screenshots) i posted, the have the same "depth" as the RK Ed multilvl which is 4+1 tiles depth with the road.
yes a;most all commercial buildings will have a corner one.