News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Return!

Started by Demonocracy, February 22, 2015, 05:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demonocracy

Hi, Banished fans!

I'm back after an absence.  Life is what it is, yes? 

Anyway, I'm looking for some new forum challenges.  I see one active, but many are past due.  Are there more coming?  I'm dying to test myself once again!

It's good to be back.  I like seeing the familiar names, and I also like seeing unfamiliar names (a belated welcome to you).

Take care!

RedKetchup

welcome back Demonocracy
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Demonocracy

assobanana76

if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

Demonocracy

It's nice to meet you as well, @assobanana76 !

salamander

And once you and @irrelevant own the rest of us in challenges, it can the "Demonocracy's Triumphant Return."

Welcome back.  :D

solarscreen

Once the mods started coming out, nobody seemed interested in the challenges.  I reissued many of the original challenges but got no takers.
The one challenge is still open but not much interests.

Get a poll going and let's see what challenges people would be interested in playing!

Technology - Home Theater - Astronomy - Pyrotechnics

Demonocracy

I wouldn't say that, @salamander .  I wasn't able to overcome the challenge so thoroughly as to win.  But maybe another challenge that comes will be the one where I shine!  Either way, I am happy for my return.  I do love this game.

I'm not sure what kind of challenges I'd be interested in, @solarscreen .  Maybe I'll create one to present to everyone else this time around and see if anyone takes interest?