News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Red's new Work In Progress (2) thread

Started by RedKetchup, July 02, 2018, 04:04:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

hey i want to know what you are thinking about this ??

i know i need to put a bit of decoration to complete it but........
i am surprised a bit i admit
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Abandoned

:) I like it, nice detail on the netting.  You know just by looking at it that it is fish or seafood.  Very nice.

zak4862

I agree! It looks nice and above all - refreshing. For me its allways exciting to add something new to the game.
With some decoration it should look amazing.  ;D  :)

RedKetchup

Quote from: zak4862 on October 08, 2018, 07:04:00 AM
With some decoration it should look amazing.  ;D  :)

thats what i asked ^^

so far as suggestions i ve got : barrels of fish, boat, fishing nets, harpoons, anchor, crates.

i ll do the decorations tonight and probably make the 2 models, the menu one, and the random one.

zak4862

I like boat,fishing nets or anchor. I think we allready have enough mods with deco barrels and crates in the game, so this would refresh the game.
And I also have one sugestion. You could add sea salt as a side food product. Just a thought - I dont know if that is possible or maybe  a bit to much?
   Regards zak 4862  ;)  :)

RedKetchup

Quote from: zak4862 on October 08, 2018, 09:59:38 AM
I like boat,fishing nets or anchor. I think we allready have enough mods with deco barrels and crates in the game, so this would refresh the game.
And I also have one sugestion. You could add sea salt as a side food product. Just a thought - I dont know if that is possible or maybe  a bit to much?
   Regards zak 4862  ;)  :)

sorry i meant decorations on this mesh, not things on the decoration toolbar :)

zak4862

I meant that too,so no need for sorry. I just wanted to sugest that anyone
can add barrels and crates on his own because of other deco mods.

RedKetchup

so i added some details... 2 boat which kinda overlapping on side tiles cause i didnt want to make the building bigger.... added barrels of fish and crabs... harpoons... fishing nets... crates... etc..

zak4862

Really good. I would just replace the wood texture of a boat and harpoons.The textures of these two do not stand out too much from everything else,
so you can hardly notice them. But - that was just my first impression when I saw those two pictures.
  Keep up the good work. Regards zak 4862  ;)  ;D

rkelly17

I like the seafood farm. What is your thinking on production? It looks set up for fish.

RedKetchup

Quote from: rkelly17 on October 09, 2018, 01:00:50 PM
I like the seafood farm. What is your thinking on production? It looks set up for fish.

oh sorry forgot to post some screenshots...

thats the production menus:
(i just need to make the new resources proper 3D instead of the herb 3D mesh i took as dummy ^^)

RedKetchup

just let know , i made a little pause on this for time for myself... 4-5 days.

now before continuing the dock set.... i want to pass some time on some new wild trees to add to the game. i am pissed a bit Necora pine set + RKEC together looks so beautiful...
and i have no news of @Necora  (if he wish to give me some trees assets....) that i am kinda obligated to make some by myself... so i will spend some days on that ^^

RedKetchup

so first images....

thats a kind of maple called "sweetgum" :P

RedKetchup

from previous images.... the overall overwhelming of those has been reduced because i made 3 of them (while the game did put full of the only model i had at that time)
the 2 more models have been reduced by 20% and 1 tile hight less. And the other by 60% and 3 tiles less height. It has been made to give different height and also to cover more bottom area of the forest (nearer the ground)

Maldrick

Looks really nice, RK. :)

Big fan of the various modded trees.  Looking forward to see what you do with this.
"We are the architects of our actions and we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic."
― Ezio Auditore da Firenze