News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

DS - list of up to date DS mods

Started by Discrepancy, December 16, 2017, 07:15:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexanderdr24

DS - I am in year 42 of my village and had 2 Tunnel Mines (Select) in place producing Iron and Coal. When I upgraded the mines I was no longer able to select what ore they produce.

child_of_air

Am I imagining it, or did you once release a series of storage buildings that were all differently designed? I remember there was a tudor-era looking one, an extremely large one and one that looked viking-era. I wanted that and looked and looked for it, but couldn't find it anywhere.

child_of_air

Aha! Thank you for that. It would be awesome if he updated it. :)

Abandoned

Your welcome.  I think it is included in one of the newer mods now but I am not sure which one.

roicakes

Came here to say thanks for these amazing mods, and many more thanks for that suggested list of mods! Been having fatal error crashes lately after subscribing to the mead and jetty mods, here's hoping that it is an issue with the order in which they're being loaded.

gatinho65

I also just wanted to make sure to say thank you for these fantastic and beautiful mods, I'm now playing a game with all of them installed, so rewarding once I get some sense of all the new production systems. I've got a town going with about 200 citizens around year 50 and almost all the systems in place and working well. I only had to use the debug menu at one point very early on when I did not manage to get my first iron production done in time before I ran out of tools lol. Incredible work, I'm now trying to figure out how to build beautiful docks and use your decorations.

Vimes

Thanks for creating and sharing these mods. I have been using two types of your houses and they look wonderful.

BurnPapaya

I need help, when i clicking the icon on stone bridge, it crashes.

naienko

When trying to download some of DS mods, the dl site says they are no longer available  :'(

RedKetchup

surely people can help you with that .... which mods you need ?
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Abandoned

Kid Posted This regarding DS mods:

"I think he had most of his mods in the cloud. On other sites, they have no size limit as we do.
He could upload larger mods too. I think he kept it to one system here...

Well, to all of you out there - Discrepancy is available at Nexus

https://www.nexusmods.com/banished/users/8235979?tab=user+files  "