News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

RKEditorChoice BETA13 open

Started by RedKetchup, February 03, 2018, 11:04:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brads3

i'd disable the CC journey and run it.i don't think the other CC parts will add bonemeal. once you restart the game,open the debug and hit the star to make all items visible to the inventory. quick place a townhall and check the inventory for blank tags. the orchard forests do give a couple for the mulberry trees,i have been adjusting my mod order and have 3 blank tags.i didn't see any bonemeal in some quick tests though.

brads3

just want to say  a big thank you for all the hard work not only by RED but also the testers.you all have a lot of time in finding glitches and twaaking the mod.it is a huge set. big accomplishment. you all are appreciated for the efforts.i am sure RED and the other modders will agree that more feedback is quite helpful. not inly does it help catch issues, but also brings new ideas for more mods. nice job by all.

RedKetchup

np :)

of course if you can find your 3 blank tags... it will be better. any hints ?
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

brads3

not yet. i do think i have narrowed it down.last test i ran with this mod order shows 2 blank tags.i have been days moving mods around and added new ones.hope to start  a new map this week. stay tuned. :)

RedKetchup

so how it is possible to have my RK mod on top and have some blank tags ?

RedKetchup

Quote from: Agnes53 on February 26, 2018, 09:51:58 AM
Quote from: RedKetchup on February 24, 2018, 07:08:16 AM
Quote from: Agnes53 on February 24, 2018, 01:56:04 AM
Hi all! I love to play Banished using this mod. But I have an issue. I have a pasture with a lot of sheep. From the beginning there was just two sheep and they produced a lot of wool. Now when the pasture is filled with sheep, they have stopped produce wool, just mutton and bonemeal, and I need wool for my tailors. What can I do?

if they produce bonemeal for sure you have an extra mod that you enabled and which is faulty. it is impossible to have bonemeal from my mod, it never heard that name. so yeah you added a CC mod to it and now you dont have wool anymore.

Now tell me @Agnes53  did you placed that CC mod ontop of the list, ahead of RK Ed or did you placed it below, under ?

The CC mod was below your mod, but I assume that I have to disable CC Journey and all the CC mods, if I want to use your BETA-mod.

my mod doesnt modify anything to the sheep files. so if you have a mod that modify them and take out the wool for bonemaul... my RK Mod cannot do anything to it because it doesnt have anything releated to sheep.

RedKetchup

New Beta 10 :

1. All the NMT3.11Canal System has been fully integrated in RK Editor Choice mod.
2. Added a new building : Old Creamery from NMT2.04. It has the same recipes as Red Creamery but slower.
3. Some crops got their time adjusted for not being rdy to harvest too soon
4. Modified all specialized market to get the sign more visible, some has changed name/flags. and radius has been increased to 25' tiles. 1 more has also been added, Raw Material.
5. Pastures and Cemetary now have a 100% transparent footprint to adapt more easily to different ground textures.
6. The LightHouse is not anymore unique, you can now multiple of those.
7. The fertilizer has changed flag so it doesnt being stored in barns but in stockpiles.
8. All building have thier workers now start at 1 worker by default. You will still able to increase the number of workers as before till you reach the limit of workers that has been set before this beta.
9. Tried to get rid of the moiré in the 2 pits. didnt succeed beyond a certain 50% less moiré. This change will make look your existent pits in a save game looking weird. they will have to be destroyed and rebuild.
10. Made some little tweaks here and there, nothing serious.
11. Changed some numbers in dairy chain to make it more appealing.
12. Added 2 new difficulty level: Adam & Eve and Hard Alternate.

Enjoy !!!

Nilla

RedKetchup

EDIT:

11. Changed some numbers in dairy chain to make it more appealing.
12. Added 2 new difficulty level: Adam & Eve and Hard Alternate.

tuggistar

Redketchup is not known when a stable version of this mod will be released. Thanks for the reply earlier about mod Choochoo 2.0, I will wait for the new version. Thank you. :)

RedKetchup

Quote from: tuggistar on March 14, 2018, 03:48:38 PM
Redketchup is not known when a stable version of this mod will be released. Thanks for the reply earlier about mod Choochoo 2.0, I will wait for the new version. Thank you. :)

oh it is always stable or i wouldnt release a version !!!
the beta test is for finding any little things that arent set properly like missing tooltips, wrong texts or typos, a building that doesnt accept the proper flag items, how computer handle this, graphic gliches, wrong textures, recipes not working as text suggest... all these kind of things.

but it is always stable
and if some very weird errors which should never happends... i wouldnt even know how to fix those ^^

tuggistar

Thank you for your reply! Then try to play, mods that are already included completely need to be removed then. And how this mod is combined with the Colonial Charter what you need to put first if you use both.

RedKetchup

Quote from: tuggistar on March 14, 2018, 04:39:04 PM
Thank you for your reply! Then try to play, mods that are already included completely need to be removed then. And how this mod is combined with the Colonial Charter what you need to put first if you use both.

yeah mods already included should not being loaded with.
will work great with CC, if you put CC first you will get map and things from CC, if you put mine first you will get all my maps and things on the ground :)
i suggest to start with mine first and then later you can experiment playing CC with mine as addon :)

tuggistar

Thank you! I'll try your RKEditorChoice together with DS.  :)

Edited: How this mod behaves with New Flora and Natural Diversity.

Edited: When I leave the game error occurs, before activating the registry was cleared.

Edited: What mod you add further to Rkeditorchoice.
Your collection of basic buildings is just amazing! Thank you.  :)

RedKetchup

Quote from: tuggistar on March 14, 2018, 05:24:50 PM
Thank you! I'll try your RKEditorChoice together with DS.  :)

Edited: How this mod behaves with New Flora and Natural Diversity.

Edited: When I leave the game error occurs, before activating the registry was cleared.

Edited: What mod you add further to Rkeditorchoice.
Your collection of basic buildings is just amazing! Thank you.  :)

only 1 mod add things on the ground at start, only 1 mod can decide the terrain/map/spawns : the one on top

new flora works well, natural diversity all building ok, just cant get their map spawns at start

the next one is the creepy graveyard.

when you enable/change mod order : you need to never start a map, you need to close the game entirely. then, after that, you can start a new map, never before exit completly.