Main Menu

Maritimes Dock Set V104

Started by Necora, February 16, 2017, 02:22:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Necora

Maritimes Dock Set Version 104 - May 10th 2017

Download it here!

Alternative Download Link for Version 104

Dropbox doesn't work for you? Download it from Google Driver here!

Maritimes Dock Set V104 String Tables

Dock Set String Table
Necora Toolbar String Table

Maritimes Collection Production and Build Cost Spreadsheet

Note - this is a one stop maritimes shop for all of the information on build costs, production stats, and vital stats of all buildings in the maritimes collection.
It is a work in progress (there is a lot of information to add to it!) so bear with me while I add things as I go. Some resources/buildings might be absent, and I will try to get to them as I can.
If there is something specific you need to know, let me know. Or, if you want to add it yourself, I can share with you the relevant files for you to get that information from and put it into the spreadsheet.

Maritimes Vital Stats

Maritimes Dock Set V104 Development Information.

Here is development information for the Dock Set V104. I will use this to keep a record of bug issues, compatibility issues, and load order issues as they are reported, and also for any other things that I think should be bought to your attention :).

Current load order issues

• While I am updating the maritimes collection, there might be compatibility issues between individual mods of the collection until they are all up to date. For best practices, make sure that the most recent Maritimes Mods are above the older ones. In this case, anything released before May 1st 2017 should be placed below any mods released after this date.

Necora

RedKetchup

Awesome ! congratulations again Necora :) another nicely part :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

taniu

@ Necora. Attention please.
They are still not improved 2 buildings: Maple Forager's Cache,Vanilla Gatherer's Cache
large lettering can not see how many employees to operate the building

RedKetchup

moved to Discussions 1.0.7

Necora

@taniu yup I recently learnt how to change that, thanks to Kralyerg. So it will be fixed for the next update.

As for updates, I have an awful lot of things to do. With the new toolbar and the new storage limits, all of the mods are getting an overhaul. The maritimes is being split into modular packages, and the more complex ones such as the pine set will eventually have the new limits incorporated. This means that it will take some time to get through them all. So far, I have done the dock pieces, and the PEI shore fisheries which are now modular. I'm currently working on the NS fisheries which will include the rope maker, dory builder etc., and this means cleaning up all of the models and re-coding everything to make it better. Then, I will do the Pine Set, then the Sherbrooke Set, then move on to offshore fisheries and ship building.

So basically, I have a lot to do. If I get time, I will put out a new Beta test with these issues fixed, but for now my objective is to get everything sorted out in the other mods too.

taniu

@Necora , thank you, can only sympathize, change all the mods to the new belt is huge dedication, a lot of it will take time and effort. :)

taniu

Thank you for your response to my attention and I will be waiting patiently for more fantastic mods. :)
Cheers !

Necora

I have been slowly updating sets, and realized I need more dock pieces and also to re-order my toolbar a little! So there will be an update for both DockSet and PEIShore in the next few days. Nothing major, just a few minor details and a couple of added pieces.

I've decided to add a second level, about -.4m, for the dock set. This has a straight piece, a corner piece, and a T piece. There are also stairs to go to it, a plain version and a roped version. These pieces are the same height as the storage units in the PEI set, so will allow for expansion of this 'middle' level dock, and also pave the way for new 'middle' level buildings.

I have also had a go at adding ghost decorations, and have some lobster pots to decorate the docks with. More to come!

RedKetchup

haha a new way to make bridges :)

Gatherer

These will not block the traders will they?
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

Necora

Quote from: Gatherer on February 19, 2017, 01:12:32 PM
These will not block the traders will they?

Well, they are not designed to be bridges, that is just the way I did it for the picture... the map I got didn't have a lake and I was too lazy to re-start.

I have no idea what blocks traders and what does not when it comes to water pieces.

RedKetchup

it is kinda same about the MC canals and the bridges (which arent real bridges) i had to let people pass and les the boat pass by making a little tricky ^^ bannies loves to go in diagonals and cut corners so ...

i made bridges path like this

#_
_#
#_
_#
#_
_#

that way bannies are cutting corners... and boat can pass under ^^

QueryEverything

I haven't had any problems (so far), but I will test on my next map :)
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

Necora

@RedKetchup so can trade boats only pass though #?