Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Ducks: A CC Mod

Started by kralyerg, March 25, 2017, 03:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kralyerg

Ducks: A CC Mod

https://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=249

Here is a small mod that will let you have Ducks in your Pasture.

This is a copy of the Duck livestock that is included in CC. So if you use CC, don't use this.  But for those that don't use CC, this is 100% standalone..

You buy some ducks, raise them in the pasture, and when they die, they will give you Duck Meat. Periodically, they will give you Eggs, like the Chickens do.

Turis

RedKetchup

wow thanks you ALOT for this :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

embx61

Very nice indeed!!

Nice to see BL release some animal stuff from CC as standalone mods. :)

Thanks a lot Kralyerg.
[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]

Abandoned

@kralyerg great, I love ducks.  I hope we will be seeing more of CC separate mods.  The Journey is a bit much for my laptop I think, I tried it and it froze up and crashed several times, so I sure would like to see it modular.  I especially liked the old looking buildings, the animal pens, and the deco vegetables and animals, not to mention all the start conditions and terrains and themes.  Overwhelming :)

Gatherer

@kralyerg

I've just bought some ducks from the merchant for more meat variety and I really like how they fly to the pasture. But there's one thing that annoys me a little. They don't ever land and they fly in big circles around the pasture. Even far away from it. They just won't stay in.

Is that something that can be fixed?
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

Turis

Gatherer

Yeah I understand that. It's just the overall visual aspect that bothers me. A herdsman working on an empty pasture while the ducks fly all over the village.

I'll probably slaughter all the ducks and buy some leghorns instead.
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

taniu

@ Kralyerg.It's a very nice mod - duck !! Very Please. Can you add horses as a separate mod? You buy horses, raise them in pasture, and when they die, they will give you cheval? Please :)