News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Tiny thoughts

Started by kid1293, August 22, 2016, 10:11:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kid1293

You can just ask if you think of any other small changes.
They are easy to make and it's easy to make several together
to save space.
Slopeconforming cropfield, autopickup on cropfield/orchard,
quiter animals, change the appearance of the professionlist
and so on...

I know I can not do every persons wishlist but I can try. :)

OldnRetired

Kid - THANKS again for the Lighthouse!  Any chance you can come up with a NEW woodcutter?  Maybe a "Tiny" woodcutter. (unless I missed it ...... I haven't found one) and I don't use CC.  :)

brads3

this 1 will work n not dependant on Cc
http://colonialcharter.com/index.php/forum/kralyergs-kave-of-krazy-kontraptions/2068-mini-buildings.
mini hospital tent,mini workshop,woodcutter,hunter,gatherer,etc.

OldnRetired

Thanks,  brads3 - I looked at it but I am looking for a stand-alone mod, not a multi-mod. If I can't find one then I'll use Kralyerg's.   Thanks Again !   ;)

Tom Sawyer

@OldnRetired Try this... Proved in the North. :)

OldnRetired

brads3 & Tom Sawyer -   Thanks for both links!   I'm building a large town WITHOUT using ANY of the vanilla buildings and using ONLY mods from WOB (no CC or any non-WOB). I've replaced everything but just could not find a nice substitute chopper.   ;D

brads3

that sounds neat. did u find a good school and church? 1 other note on the mini mod,it does have a mini forester with a much smaller radius. very helpful early in game so u can have logs but still leaves u space to expand your town and farms.

Tom Sawyer

OldnRetired

brad3 - Yes, I have two different schools (tanypredator & kid1293)  and 2 different churches and I'm already planning to add embx61's church, too.
Also using kid1293 Forest Outpost and various mods from RedK & Discrepancy & Tom Sawyer.
Just having fun!   ;D

OldnRetired

Tom S - Thanks for the ChopWoodForGirls mod.  The more variety, the more fun.  I got tired of all the same vanilla "type" mods. Keeping my interest in the game with WOB mods.     ;D

Next project will be your "North" mod ...  I've already tried the Nordic Landscape mod ... really nice!

kid1293

Nilla

@OldnRetired, I would very much like to see some screenshots from your 100% modded town. Why not a small review in the blog-section of this page?

Denis de la Rive

Its so nice to see many new versions of the usual suspects, it makes for some great scenes. I'm currently alpha testing mega-mod that combines, CC, and many of the mods on WoB, and like @OldnRetired doing so with almost no vanilla buildings. http://banishedpeople.freeforums.org/st-edward-t333.html.

kid1293

It almost takes my breath away - so big!

Thanks for sharing! We look forward to release!