News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Feel so rusty IMO

Started by RedKetchup, February 07, 2015, 11:27:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paralias

Will you include the creamery dairy and the gatherer (with 2e floors) in your new medieval town mod?

rkelly17

@RedKetchup, I really like the look of the multiple houses in the screenshot--look like an English village street scene. If you want to make them look more Medieval, extend the top floor a tiny bit forward. It was typical of Medieval streets to have second floors extend a bit over the street and third floors even more. Not sure why, though it did give people a bit of cover in the morning when everyone tossed their chamber pots out the window into the street. Anyone who thinks it would have been fun to live in the middle ages doesn't know their hygiene habits.

assobanana76

Quote from: rkelly17 on February 10, 2015, 12:38:11 PM
@RedKetchupAnyone who thinks it would have been fun to live in the middle ages doesn't know their hygiene habits.
;D
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Nilla

If you want the house look real medieval, I think you should look at the windows. I think original they were made of many smaller squares. The large ones were to complicated/expensive to make.

gerns

;D i can't wait.it,awesome as is all your work

Bobbi

;D ;D ;D I am so excited! These will be lovely! And sort of what I was looking for as far houses that can be put flush to each other for a townhouse kind of feel with two or three floors. Personally prefer no roof visible on lower floors when second floor is added, but whatever you decide to do will be awesome!

Runs around giggling maniacally..... ;D ;D ;D Red is back!!!!!!!  ;)

assobanana76

some questions in any order that came to my mind .. you've already answered in part Red, but maybe things have changed ..
you told me that I will have a conflict with CC for Blacksmith .. but then also for the Bakery?
and these two red conflicts will cause the crash?
correct me if I'm wrong .. if I put in load order before CC, and then your Medieval, I will have THEIR BS and Bakery and YOUR vanilla buildings 2nd floor + your medieval houses? not your BS and Bakery .. correct?
tx
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

RedKetchup

Quote from: assobanana76 on February 12, 2015, 12:54:09 AM
some questions in any order that came to my mind .. you've already answered in part Red, but maybe things have changed ..
you told me that I will have a conflict with CC for Blacksmith .. but then also for the Bakery?
and these two red conflicts will cause the crash?
correct me if I'm wrong .. if I put in load order before CC, and then your Medieval, I will have THEIR BS and Bakery and YOUR vanilla buildings 2nd floor + your medieval houses? not your BS and Bakery .. correct?
tx

i just downloaded the CC excellent adventure. gonna check everything:

so....

You will get both !

You will get MY blacksmith with My 2nd floor that goes on top of it, making My tools. and you will get their blacksmith with their tools and their upgrade.

You will get My bakery with My 2nd floor with My recipes, and you will get their bakery making their recipes. Both will share the flour and will share the bread.

You will get My tailor with My 2nd floor making my recipes, and you will get their tailor doing their recipes and their upgrade.

You will get My tavern with My 2nd floor making My recipes, and you will get their brewery doing their recipes.

All My buildings are on MY own personal toolbar. All their things are spread out everywhere filling all the toolbars like crazy ^^

paralias

from my experience.... i use your medieval mod from the beginning with all cc mods and now with cc:ea.you should put medieval mod above cc and you can use all the buildings from the 2 mods properly...
if you put cc first and then medieval...medieval bakery won't produce the recipes.it just takes flour and stops.. all the other buildings work fine...

assobanana76

that great news !!!  :o :o ;D ;D

wow !! that great city will come out !!!
will also have the irrigation canal in WIP!

I plan just four quadrants! one dedicated to forest...
one medieval quarter, one colonial and one ancient chinese !!
I'll go crazy historians !!  ;D ;D ;D

you will see that masterpiece!
I'm so excited !!
THANKS!!

p.s. that little dig on the toolbar!
you still have a grudge!  ;D

RedKetchup

Quote from: paralias on February 12, 2015, 03:45:28 AM
if you put cc first and then medieval...medieval bakery won't produce the recipes.it just takes flour and stops.. all the other buildings work fine...

oh really ?

RedKetchup

Quote from: Bobbi on February 11, 2015, 03:41:40 PM

Runs around giggling maniacally..... ;D ;D ;D Red is back!!!!!!!  ;)

dont be too much excited !! hehe
working on it only 1-2 days of 2-3 hrs per, not full time like i was doing before !

paralias

have you thought to create a corner house? same appearance with the ones you make already but the door will be at the corner?

RedKetchup

i never thought about it, but ya , maybe i can look into at some point :)

my bakery is that kind of building, you need a corner to put it on :)