News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Achievements???

Started by ScarlettPayne, December 25, 2017, 06:58:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ScarlettPayne

I have only been playing for a few short weeks now but I know that I haven't clocked one achievement and i have tried. Do they have it turned off for beta? I am thinking of switching back to the no beta to see if I can get achievements. Or if anyone here has any info on this that would be greatly appreciated. :-D Happy Holidays
...Taking a Vacation from The Ark....

brads3

if you use any mods it disabels the achievements. don't know about the beta but didn't it load with the debug installed? that would be 1 mod too many.

smurphys7

I am not sure if the beta affects anything.  There is no longer any beta.  That beta version went live.  You should be able to switch to the live version and play the exact same game as the beta version.

Link to last patch anouncement

As already mentioned, mods prevent achievements.

RedKetchup

Quote from: smurphys7 on December 25, 2017, 07:08:50 AM

that is important
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

ScarlettPayne

Quote from: RedKetchup on December 25, 2017, 07:56:57 AM
Quote from: smurphys7 on December 25, 2017, 07:08:50 AM

that is important
Quote from: brads3 on December 25, 2017, 07:05:23 AM
if you use any mods it disabels the achievements. don't know about the beta but didn't it load with the debug installed? that would be 1 mod too many.

Thank you. right time to start over again with nothing running other then the base game.  Can't wait to get back to the mods though was having fun making pretty little towns.
...Taking a Vacation from The Ark....