News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

BETA of the Brewery

Started by slink, October 11, 2014, 01:22:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slink

Quote from: Denis de la Rive on October 17, 2014, 08:44:26 PM
I tried version 2 it conflicts with Red's apiary mod, have I missed something here?
It shares the honey resource.  Check with the "..." button and you will see which version of the honey is in use.  you can adjust the order in which the mods are applied to change which version of the honey is being used.  You probably want to use @RedKetchup's honey, but it probably doesn't matter very much.

Denis de la Rive

Denis de la Rive

It works well as you can see below, except for the conflict, you are aware of and the problem with the name of the product in the inventory window of the Town Hall and the TP, where it is listed as ale, but appears correctly as mead and wine in the building. Also had no problem selling it. Since I use almost all of the non cheat mods, I can clear it for compatibility with other mods. Thanks for such a good job on all your mods, my next test is your markets.  :)

slink

That's funny, that the game can only see alcohol as "Ale" at the trading posts and in the Town Hall.  I guess "Alcoholic Beverages" was too long.  ;D

Bobbi

Hi, @slink. I tried to start a new game including the lovely brewery. It is showing a conflict with the apiary with mead option, and with your snug houses. If I understand earlier posts correctly, you are suggesting that apiary mods should be loaded before your brewery, but what about the sung houses?

Nilla

For those who don't read my latest blog; I had this conflict with the snug houses (and the apiary) as well. Also had a crash, as I tried to start a save with the brewery. ;)

slink

Quote from: Bobbi on October 19, 2014, 10:39:25 AM
Hi, @slink. I tried to start a new game including the lovely brewery. It is showing a conflict with the apiary with mead option, and with your snug houses. If I understand earlier posts correctly, you are suggesting that apiary mods should be loaded before your brewery, but what about the sung houses?
The roof and walls are shared between the brewery and the houses.  Since the graphics files are the same, it does not matter in which order you load the brewery and the snug houses.  :)

downloadmyheart

can u add suffix of the Ale, just like the other mod, example: Ale[local] ; Ale[Mead]; ??

slink

I think I can cause the correct name to be displayed, but I was otherwise occupied today.  I will test that tomorrow.   :)

assobanana76

5 whole pages to be translated are a bit too much on Monday morning!  ;D
stupid question .. This mod replaces the tavern?
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

slink

Quote from: assobanana76 on October 20, 2014, 01:19:43 AM
5 whole pages to be translated are a bit too much on Monday morning!  ;D
stupid question .. This mod replaces the tavern?

It can replace the tavern, if you wish that.