News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Water and Wind Mills - Redketchup

Started by RedKetchup, October 16, 2014, 08:52:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

if I redo a Water mill and a Wind mill , what exactly it should do ?

flour ? flour from what ? wheat and corn ? thats all ?
and what else  , what it can do ?
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Bobbi

I have seen discussion of people wanting to create new crops such as Rye, but you would have to talk to the mod creator, I guess, if it ever happens. I think wheat and corn are sufficient. I am really fearful of adding more "products" to my game, I have so many already. I am using your boat fix, and so far all is good. The flour/cornflour and bread/cornbread already exist in my game from the other baker mod, but he seems to have abandoned his mod. I would be thrilled if someone undertook to create a similar mod that had support and worked correctly.

Bobbi

rkelly17

Water powered mills could grind flour or cut wood. They can make electricity, but that would probably be a bit much.  ;D

RedKetchup

i wouldnt do seperate wheat flour and corn flour to make 2 separate breads (bread and cornbread) i would prefer to make 1 flour, and if i do a bakery with it, i would do 1 bread but keeping space for more goodies like : cakes, (flour, eggs, and what ?) cherry pie (flour and cherry) , apple pie (flour and apple) and whatelse ? :)

RedKetchup

Quote from: rkelly17 on October 16, 2014, 09:20:21 AM
Water powered mills could grind flour or cut wood. They can make electricity, but that would probably be a bit much.  ;D

lol here it comes the boiler, the toaster ..... the TV ,  the computer .... the spaceship and banished on another planet :P

when i started to have the watermill idea, i wanted to make paper and paper paste(wood+water), and ink (coal+oil?or water) but i think people will find that extremly strange like the comments i ve got about the silos (with coal)

Bobbi

It does seem like an odd mix, but I love the silo.

slink

I'm a little concerned about people trying to recreate Dawn of Discovery in Banished, but don't let that stop you.  I like mills.

RedKetchup

Water Mill :

Wind Mill :

Pangaea

I agree with not separating corn bread and normal bread. Do it like with ale; there can be different input, but same output.

Not sure I'm keen on all those other products you mention, but maybe I'm just odd. I like the default game really well, and basically just want small additions to that.

RedKetchup

yeah this is why i changed my mind and let the monks figure out what to do ^^ coal + logs + leather ^^ they are enough old to do something ^^

just waiting the last numbers before posting the Monastery. a couple of persons promised me some numbers... :)

about Mills, of course, same graphic quality as usual :)

Pangaea

Are there pictures above? I don't see anything :(

slink

RedKetchup