News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

In Transit - Small storage yard

Started by kid1293, April 25, 2018, 01:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

River

REMEMBER: In games like Oblivion, Skyrim, Banished, etc, there IS NO WRONG WAY TO PLAY!!

kid1293

Be patient. I have one more thing to do. Later today?

kid1293

@galensgranny

Didn't you want more weathered copper roofs?

...as a third variant I mean.

edit - Disregard, it didn't look good. Too green.

liberty152

River

I tested it.....I can't really use them!!! They only hold about 400 items or so. I was hoping they'd be affected by the Ridiculous Storage mod, so I could use them as my main storages. I have a little mountain house, Adam and Eve, no nomads, and it would have been perfect, but they don't hold enough. sigh. I know they were meant for temp holding but I was hoping.....!  :'(

They were just so perfect. But I do hope others can, they are such a nice idea.
REMEMBER: In games like Oblivion, Skyrim, Banished, etc, there IS NO WRONG WAY TO PLAY!!

RedKetchup

it is only 2x2 ??
it is already too much !!! :P

put more of those !
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

kid1293

I had a link with ridiculous storage here but got a PM it didn't work well
so I deleted the link.

kid1293

Quote from: RedKetchup on April 26, 2018, 12:43:44 PM
it is only 2x2 ??
it is already too much !!! :P

put more of those !

@RedKetchup - I agree. I know where this is going.
40000 in a 1x1 shed...  :-X

River

Oh, I do thank you for that! But I'm not asking for anything bigger. You do such nice work, big fan here.  :)

kid1293

:) Thanks. I know very well the meaning of cramped, tiny maps so
sometimes I also like a little easier going.

galensgranny

Quote from: kid1293 on April 26, 2018, 07:11:05 AM
@galensgranny

Didn't you want more weathered copper roofs?

...as a third variant I mean.

edit - Disregard, it didn't look good. Too green.

I don't recall ever expressing a desire for weathered copper roofs, but seems it is good I didn't since you test showed it didn't look good.  I do like the roofs you used on your Wild West corner store and other buildings, such as some from your recent Monastery mod.  I guess those could be considered a kind of "weathered copper".

Nilla

The Master of sweet small "stuff" in action! :)

Abandoned

@galensgranny , the weathered copper green roof Kid is talking about is the green roof on the Forest Outpost log Chapel.  :)

galensgranny

Quote from: Abandoned on April 27, 2018, 08:56:32 AM
@galensgranny , the weathered copper green roof Kid is talking about is the green roof on the Forest Outpost log Chapel.  :)

OMG, yes indeed, I want that on more buildings!!!   :)   Thanks, Abandoned, for clarifying what roof Kid meant.  I never thought of it as copper. Yes, @Kid, I want that green roof from the Forest Outpost log chapel on anything and everything you can think to put it on!  I sure do love it!

Abandoned

:D @kid1293 told you so  ;D  @galensgranny I like that color too and would like to see more of it.   :)