News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Hiding or moving building alert icons

Started by Jinxiewinxie, January 30, 2019, 07:43:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jinxiewinxie

I don't like seeing the little "not enough resources" and "resource limit reached" etc. etc. all over my city XD

Is it possible to make a mod that hides them all? Or maybe moves them to their own UI window that I can choose to hide/show and maybe click on the icon from there to find out which building has an alert (on the off chance I want to fix it, heh)?

Abandoned

That feature is already in the game to disable them.  I would have to go look for exact location - in options or setting.

Jinxiewinxie

Oh lordy, cant believe I've struggled this long with ugly pop ups lol XD I'll go on a hunt for it =) Ty!

Abandoned

:) I did too, warning though, it is tricky to keep tract of production buildings needing materials and when schools are filled or limits reached.  those pop ups don't make for good screenshots.  :D

Jinxiewinxie

I bet! Not possible to gather them all into their own UI Box somewhere as a mod, you think? Would be nice to hide them but also go fetch them quick and easy like ZD

brads3

there are options to make the icons smaller also.workplaces can be controlled with limits, and the worker becomes a laborer when he doesn't have enough materials.

RedKetchup

Quote from: Jinxiewinxie on January 30, 2019, 08:17:26 AM
I bet! Not possible to gather them all into their own UI Box somewhere as a mod, you think? Would be nice to hide them but also go fetch them quick and easy like ZD

our UI Boxes abilities are extremly small and weak in this game.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .