News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Jewelz's wish list

Started by Jewelz, January 20, 2020, 08:38:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jewelz

Just some things I have always wanted:

• A deco canvas awning like they have in the market. Ghosted.
    Angainor88 has some in his Moroccan mod that are very close, but not ghosted, so I can't use them where I was hoping.

Stick on windows, like the back doors in DS townhouse mods.

Front porch stuff like

small potted plants
    a rocking chair
    ghosted pathway squares that are cut in half down the middle to make rectangles, for making paths to doors that are a bit off center.
    birdbath

galensgranny

I would love some ghosted stick on windows, for both first and second floors.  A porch rocking chair is a nice idea.

kid1293

A birdbath?

I have thought about awning and stick-on-windows. It is almost impossible to cover all measures
a wall can have. If it is 20 cm from the tile's edge, and I know it, I can build a window. But if it is 25 cm? Or 15?
Also adjusting the window sideways would need many, many f-key variants.

But, I saw some requests and I had almost all already.

Rocking Chair - check
Flower Pots - quick make
Flowers - check
Doorstep - A flat cube with texture :)

I hope this can be something. I intend to listen to requests and see what I can do.
As you can see I tested the doorstep on a house.

Abandoned

:) Settlers' flowers in pots, very nice.  :)  I always liked that rocking chair.

moonbelf

galensgranny

@kid1293 , these are fabulous!   ;D   Those porch flower pots will be in my town!    Regarding a stick on window, it could be like the wreath you made that has a few different F key positions.  It doesn't need to cover every possible building.

kid1293

Thanks. :)

Heads up for more requests.
No windows this time @galensgranny - I know it will be a lot of work.
Same with awnings. Just a few inches wrong and it looks really bad.

Jewelz

Yep, Galensgranny! I had the same thought about the wreaths! I even used a few of the plainer ones where I'd like have windows just to see how it looks while scrolled out, and it really does work perfectly!

Jewelz

Quote from: kid1293 on January 21, 2020, 07:03:53 AM
A birdbath?

I have thought about awning and stick-on-windows. It is almost impossible to cover all measures
a wall can have. If it is 20 cm from the tile's edge, and I know it, I can build a window. But if it is 25 cm? Or 15?
Also adjusting the window sideways would need many, many f-key variants.

But, I saw some requests and I had almost all already.

Rocking Chair - check
Flower Pots - quick make
Flowers - check
Doorstep - A flat cube with texture :)

I hope this can be something. I intend to listen to requests and see what I can do.
As you can see I tested the doorstep on a house.

OH MY GOSH!!

It's all amazing! The flower  pots are perfect! The rocking chair is perfect! The little stoop is PERFECT!

Are you in my head? lol  Beautiful, Kid.

kid1293

;D It was fun. Keep the ideas coming!