News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

RK Editor Choice MOD 1.3.1 FULL

Started by RedKetchup, March 11, 2019, 08:28:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

it works that way, only the ale made at a specific tavern store the alcohol made by this tavern. mostly.
i suggest you to build an Ale Stand. it will act exactly the same as the tavern.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

kid1293

They actually store the ale in the closest storage place. Be it Ale Stand or barn.
Place an Ale Stand between the production and the barn and it will work.

moonbelf

@RedKetchup The lodges for fruit trees and tropical trees are shown as being in the Food category yet they don't provide any food, just logs and gatherings from the plantation. Granted they do provide a lot of logs but I was hoping for more from them. Shouldn't they be in the same category as other foresters or am I missing something here?

kralyerg

Quote from: moonbelf on May 20, 2019, 07:26:00 PM
@RedKetchup The lodges for fruit trees and tropical trees are shown as being in the Food category yet they don't provide any food,

The Forester plants the fruit trees.  When the tree matures, it spawns the Fruit on the ground.  You either need to tell them manually to pick up the fruit, or put a Gatherers Hut in the area, and the Gatherer will collect the fruits.

RedKetchup

Quote from: kralyerg on May 20, 2019, 07:39:06 PM
Quote from: moonbelf on May 20, 2019, 07:26:00 PM
@RedKetchup The lodges for fruit trees and tropical trees are shown as being in the Food category yet they don't provide any food,

The Forester plants the fruit trees.  When the tree matures, it spawns the Fruit on the ground.  You either need to tell them manually to pick up the fruit, or put a Gatherers Hut in the area, and the Gatherer will collect the fruits.

yup exactly what @kralyerg said : need a gatherer hut around so they can pickup the buckets of food that spawn around :)

Artfactial

I haven't been able to find a definitive list of the new crops and orchards added by RKEC, is there one?
Reading about how exotic food like Atrichokes and Pineapples got to be delicacies in the 17/18th century really made want to try grow them.:)
Does the mod have Artichokes? I'm pretty sure I've seen Pineapples.

moonbelf

@RedKetchup @kralyerg Thank you guys! That's what I was starting to wonder and will put a gatherer there to get those lovely buckets I see on the ground! :)

RedKetchup

no artichoke but pineapple are there :)

henderre1209

I am a HUGE fan of Banished and have begun watching the YouTube video playlists created by Iondis. Two videos in to her series on this mod and I just had to have it! Thank you SO much for your beautiful work and dedication to the game.  :)

RedKetchup

brads3

pigs multiply slow.in 8 years they have only tripled the count.in RL pigs can have litters of 6 at a time.my pasture seems way behind. be a long time to get pork chops.

moonbelf

I'd have to agree with what @brads3 said. I'm seeing the same thing. If you get pigs early enough then there's time before you have a butcher to have enough pork. If you don't get them early on it seems to take forever.

grammycat

I am really enjoying this mod-have played most of the day with it so still learning how it works.  I must compliment you on your textures and your animals, those pink pigs and the cows are just like the ones my hubby used to raise.  Are there any plans to add the NMT Forest Center?  I saw the barn but not the rest of the set.  Thank you for all your hard work and for sharing it with us.

RedKetchup

hello :)

all forest set has been implemented but not in same way ... only the standalone buildings are in : lumbermill, woodcutter took the model of the forest center, the gatherers, hunters, and herbalist too have took the forest center models. and the forest barn is back inside the RK storage toolbar.