News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Abandoned - Trilogy - part 3 - O'Leary's Farm - Story 41

Started by Abandoned, April 17, 2019, 06:20:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abandoned

Thanks @Jinxiewinxie I am glad you liked the stories.  Jack and Jillian live happily ever after.  They will probably be mentioned in a future story or 2, they have names that can be remembered.  ;D

Jinxiewinxie

Can you help me find Kid New Pumps? Its listed as one of the mods used here but I can't find it properly I don't think. I did see Kid New Well v1.1 (http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=414) and it has a pump, is that the same?

Abandoned

@Jinxiewinxie yes, Kid New Pump is the same as the one in Kid New Well - the pump was released separate as a request I think.  Maybe it is in the Kid New Well thread.  Maybe @kid1293 knows offhand where it is. The list of Kid Mods needs updating, there are a few of the latest mods not on the list.

kid1293

Jinxiewinxie

Abandoned

Sorry, nothing new to add, just posting to arrange Trilogy stories in the correct order.

Jinxiewinxie

Quote from: Abandoned on May 16, 2019, 08:41:37 AM
Sorry, nothing new to add, just posting to arrange Trilogy stories in the correct order.

Awe, humbug! My heart skipped a beat when I saw new replies to these =)

Abandoned

Oh, sorry.  I thought they may get read out of order so I rearranged.  Maybe should have added - new story coming soon.  :)

Abandoned

Sorry, nothing new is being added here.  This post is being done to arrange stories back in number order.  As you know, many of the stories are connected to the previous story or the following one and thus should follow one after the other.  These stories are now being locked.  Addition comments may be made on the thread for the featured mod itself, and comments on currant story and featured mods are always welcome.  Thank you