News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

assobanana76: New Las Vegans

Started by assobanana76, January 08, 2015, 04:25:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

looks very awesome !!!

but how at year 60 you only have around 200 citizens ? i am usually near 5000 pop at year 60 ^^
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

assobanana76

Quote from: RedKetchup on June 08, 2015, 03:10:32 AM
looks very awesome !!!

but how at year 60 you only have around 200 citizens ? i am usually near 5000 pop at year 60 ^^
5000???  :o
probably my inability to understand the mechanics of the game!  ;D ;D
growing very fast in other games are always run me into starvation and end resources like stone and iron!
This is why this time I chose a growth (perhaps too) slowly building a new home only every odd winter ..
in this way is a slow renewal of the population with few members more each year ..
the nomads have forced my hand a bit but luckily I had a plentiful supply of food and construction of vanilla wooden houses did not cause any major problems ..
it is also true that the game seems eternal !!  ;D
appearance hours before having a new laborer (hoping in the meantime someone dies of old age) but I can devote myself to plan tile by tile throughout the city in the meantime ..
the choice of using only districts 12x12 force me to precise choices and new experiments (eg the candlemaker under a medieval first-floor house)  ;D
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

assobanana76

I'm seriously thinking of flattare all, or almost all, the lake to the north-west to make room for other crops / orchards that follow, in an almost random, the loops of the influent ..
my only doubt is leaving, aesthetically, the map with a single small lake in the polluted area ..
but allow me to sustain a much larger population ..
and then I could play with the decorations quayside leaving possibly a small lake in the center ..
I do not know ... what do you think?
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

assobanana76

I admit to being very absent lately .. problems in the family and the coming holidays ..
but I would still leave you some screenshots with the progress made in the half-hour play here and there ..

as you can see the farmhouse area is almost complete ..
grains, clothes, honey, preserves, oils, vegetable garden (to be built), glass ..
I miss only a 12x12 that I still have to think about what I can build .. any suggestions?

I also started to build the condo on a tributary (that make happy @RedKetchup )!  ;D

in the other half, for the moment, I made almost half of the markets and wooden houses (built quickly for the nomads but that will be transformed into medieval houses).
actually I'm waiting for the wild plants take over to fill the streets between the roads .. they almost filled everything ..  ;D

oh! I turned a quarry in a deep quarry with candles..

RedKetchup

for next patch, i will suggest you to destroy your windmills :) i made them a bit bigger +20%, it will be 6x6 instead of 6x5 :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

assobanana76

Quote from: RedKetchup on July 02, 2015, 05:08:03 AM
for next patch, i will suggest you to destroy your windmills :) i made them a bit bigger +20%, it will be 6x6 instead of 6x5 :)
d'oh!!!  >:(
Roger that!  ;D
however, I was thinking of replacing one of the fields that surround it with a small vegetable garden with various vegetable crops 3x1 ..
I'll just reduce it to 2x1 ..
next patch will also include the new channel with the gate closed and the house corner?  ???

assobanana76

I made yet another beginner's mistake ..  :'(

I accepted, in a narrow time, 20 nomads and then another 40!
They have dried up 3000 units of food I had spare and construction of the houses has drained the reserves of logs used to build them and warm them!
Now I basically stable alert on for reserves of food  and logs!
3 forester (12 Foresters) can not address the needs of logs.
with a map full of crops / orchards can not get double-digit food!
I do not know how I managed to get through the winter (I would say luck!) with no deaths from starvation.
and now I find myself in the spring ..

for lack of food I have to rely entirely on gatherer and on the exchange of firewood->food in the two-TP.
I do not know where else to place crops / orchards ..
but I do not know how to fix it logs. I stopped building homes (if not one every winter) and production buildings, I built 4 carchoal burner, a sawmill and maybe I should build a couple of Bundling Shed.
what else can save me firewood? I missed some building CC: EA that produces fuel?

I fear the collapse and a number of deaths from starvation / freezing !!

Unfortunately I can not post screenshots until you solve the game crashes when I press F12.
this is the most recent (consider that now all crops / orchards on the left of 3rd picture are at work)

P.S. as suggested by @Nilla (if not mistaken in another post) I built a forester (placed near temple in 4th picture) who plants trees in the urbanized part of the city to fill its alleys between the houses .. (I could not wait!)

assobanana76

Unfortunately I had to leave this wonderful project because of the constant crash (DirectX9 is the error) and now I no longer want to reopen this city for not having nervous again ..
I saved the game and mods used but really think about trying again to get it started .... also no ..
I'm really tempted to do it again from 0 applying the new CC 1.5, FM and NMT 2.0 ..
It would really be improved ..
we'll see..

because, instead, I think another 1000 projects ..

here one WIP at random ..