Kid - Tiny V3.0

Started by kid1293, July 17, 2017, 06:46:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kid1293

I HAVE NO STORAGE BARN IN TINY!!!!

Abandoned

Kid's yard coverings mod storage:

Added 1/2/3 wide storage for general, food, blacksmith, tailor and firewood
Capacity 600/1200/1800. They are placed under 'Storage' button.

There is one of the storage units in the coverings mod that stores only firewood.  It is not part of Tiny.

The new tiny houses are great.  :)

Gatherer

Yeah, there's one for food only. I really don't understand that other guys complaint.
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

twilightbreeze

I am a woman, not a "guy", and I am Kid's age - over 50, thank you. Please don't talk about me with disrespect, Gatherer.

All I know is that storage barn is yours, comes in 3 colors, and 3 sizes, and is listed in the tiny tool bar, as you can see in the pics. But then, so is your Wind Sawmill, so maybe it's just how it lists. But it does store firewood and ore, is all I know. So maybe it's from another one of your mods Kid, but it still needs fixing.

Got my first computer 1984 when it was all dos. Been playing computer games and internet surfing since. SOOO much has changed!! lol.

Gatherer

Well sorry for mistaking you with a guy. I apologize.

But there is also an option for a food only barn in those 3 sizes. So if you're running out of space for food because of other non-food items being stored inside then build the one for food only.
Fiat panis.

Abandoned

Tiny does not have it's own tool bar, it is not listed under themes.  Those yard cover storage units are under the storage category.

twilightbreeze

It wasn't just food, it's tools, textiles, and metals as well, just don't see the need to store firewood and ores when they will store just as nice in the stockpile.

But you know what? Never mind. I'll find some other storage option.  ::)
Got my first computer 1984 when it was all dos. Been playing computer games and internet surfing since. SOOO much has changed!! lol.

Gatherer

I truly don't understand the problem.

There are three sizes, each has 5 storage options: general, food , blacksmith, tailor and firewood. Each size has the same colour variants. That's 15 different storage barns without counting in all the colour options.
Fiat panis.

RedKetchup

screenshots are often extremly good to help define and precise problems
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

galensgranny

Quote from: twilightbreeze on January 20, 2018, 04:26:42 PM
It wasn't just food, it's tools, textiles, and metals as well, just don't see the need to store firewood and ores when they will store just as nice in the stockpile.

But you know what? Never mind. I'll find some other storage option.  ::)

Quote from: twilightbreeze on January 20, 2018, 02:57:24 PM
All I know is that storage barn is yours, comes in 3 colors, and 3 sizes, and is listed in the tiny tool bar, as you can see in the pics. But then, so is your Wind Sawmill, so maybe it's just how it lists. But it does store firewood and ore, is all I know. So maybe it's from another one of your mods Kid, but it still needs fixing.

Twilightbreeze, if you want firewood and ores to only get stored in stockpiles, then you need to not have any kind of storage barn or shed that will accept firewood and ores.   Some people like to have firewood and ores put inside a shed/barn/building.  I do. 

It turns out in the game, that even if there are stockpiles, if there is also a storage building that takes firewood and ores, the bannies will put them where ever they feel like it at the time, probably whichever is closer. 

With those flat topped boxy storage sheds Kid made, that you posted a picture of, you can chose to just have the one that takes food only.   Don't chose the one called "General".   The one called "General" allows practically everything to go it.  So don't pick that one.  Pick the one called "Food". Then there is no problem with anything else going in it and taking up space.  There is nothing about those flat topped boxy storage sheds that need fixing. 

Turis

But, ¿why did you build a storage barn setup to store firewood in the first place?
By the way, you're complaining in the wrong mod. This isn't the yard covering mod.

I can't believe how rude you are to Kid. You're over-reacting! Seriously!

twilightbreeze

Not being rude to kid. Responding to Gatherer. And I did provide screenshots, if anyone would look. But no matter. I am asking to drop it. No one is understanding me, and it's getting out of hand. I just want to forget even suggesting it. Let it go please.

Hawk

Just my 2 cents worth, but I don't see where @twilightbreeze was being rude to Kid and I don't see where @Gatherer was being disrespectful to twilightbreeze.  :)
I think the posts in question are just misunderstandings of the typed word, which happens a lot in forums. That's what those silly little smilies are for; to help convey a sentiment/thought/emotion.  ;)
[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

[color=#800000][i]Yes, I can multitask. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.[/i][/color]

galensgranny

Quote from: twilightbreeze on January 20, 2018, 05:49:10 PM
Not being rude to kid. Responding to Gatherer. And I did provide screenshots, if anyone would look. But no matter. I am asking to drop it. No one is understanding me, and it's getting out of hand. I just want to forget even suggesting it. Let it go please.

I did look at your screenshot.  You posted a picture of a flat topped shed, as seen below:

That picture shows one of Kid's sheds, or can be called storage barn/shed.  What you seem to not understand is that when you click on the toolbar to pick that flat topped shed, it opens up more choices.  For that same looking storage building, you can chose one called General.  Or one called Food.  Or one called Tailor.  Or one called Blacksmith.  Or one called Firewood.

If you don't want firewood stored in the shed, why did you pick the choice General?  The choice for "General" puts food and other things in it.  So that is why I said to pick the choice for that picture that is called "Food".  Then only food will go in it.

twilightbreeze

sigh. Ok, then maybe I didn't look well enough. I am sorry. But I'll be honest, right now I feel like I'm being kicked from all sides, making me out to be this terrible person. Let's just drop it, ok? You all maybe don't realize the tone of your posts is very aggressive against me right now. Just let's stop. Please?