Main Menu

Kid - Tiny V3.0

Started by kid1293, July 17, 2017, 06:46:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kid1293

Sounds good!

The forest needs you :)

galensgranny

More stuff!  Thanks, Kid!  I like the way this set looks so it is nice to have more items that match it.

RedKetchup

Quote from: tanypredator on January 26, 2018, 10:32:18 AM
Glad to hear that :)

I still keep an eye on events here, hope I'll get back to Banished once )

Tany !!!!

how are you going ????
long time we didnt see you !!
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

twilightbreeze

Was just noting, the workshop makes Leather clothes, but in The North, cows give cow hide and it's not coded to use that. Reindeer don't work for that either.

Just an FYI.
Got my first computer 1984 when it was all dos. Been playing computer games and internet surfing since. SOOO much has changed!! lol.

Turis

Quote from: twilightbreeze on January 27, 2018, 01:54:42 AM
Was just noting, the workshop makes Leather clothes, but in The North, cows give cow hide and it's not coded to use that. Reindeer don't work for that either.

Just an FYI.
We should bring this up to @Tom Sawyer and not in this thread. ;)

tanypredator

Quote from: RedKetchup on January 26, 2018, 05:32:17 PM
Tany !!!!

how are you going ????
long time we didnt see you !!

I'm OK, just playing other games )

RedKetchup

Quote from: tanypredator on January 27, 2018, 03:02:57 AM

oh happy you are fine !!!!
come to say hello from time to time :)

Maldrick

Quote from: tanypredator on January 27, 2018, 03:02:57 AM

Have to ask, what other games do you play?

I'm a big fan of New Flora!  Almost never play without it.
"We are the architects of our actions and we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic."
― Ezio Auditore da Firenze

tanypredator

Quote from: Maldrick on January 27, 2018, 07:29:21 AM
Have to ask, what other games do you play?

I'm a big fan of New Flora!  Almost never play without it.

Well, last two games I were actively playing were Far Cry Primal and Thea The Awakening )

Thanks for your favour. To be honest, I think that NatDiv is made much more thoroughly, and it covers some of New Flora ideas. It's a pity Bartender stopped developing it.

RedKetchup

i kinda took back some of the ideas, and new flora works very well with it and it adds a final touch :)

Maldrick

Quote from: tanypredator on January 29, 2018, 12:48:41 AM

Well, last two games I were actively playing were Far Cry Primal and Thea The Awakening )

Thanks for your favour. To be honest, I think that NatDiv is made much more thoroughly, and it covers some of New Flora ideas. It's a pity Bartender stopped developing it.

Very cool.  I've had Primal on my pile of games I need to play because I go back and forth between this and another constantly.  Always like to ask what others play because our tastes intersect here.  Have never heard of Thea.  Will have to give it a look. Thank you.

New Flora hits the right spot, imo, because it's not game changing but adds food diversity to the early game.  For me, that lets me expand forestry longer before having to start trading.  Among other things with kids mods that utilize NF stuff that are really fun to have.  Just love it.  Thank you for making it available.

Still haven't, but definitely need to try out ND sometime.
"We are the architects of our actions and we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic."
― Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Turis

hmmm... Fishing pier with storage?

kid1293

:) The new hype. Everybody stores things. :)

Turis

It doesn't mean I won't build a barn near fields, but, it saves me from building one at a far location.

kid1293

:)
I'm too far out to go fishing right now. I can think of it as an update to Tiny.
No update. Fisherman and storage use the same points.
Strange to stand fishing in the shed.  ;)