Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Windmill and Bakery

Started by irrelevant, August 29, 2014, 07:56:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irrelevant

Bong

Looks great!
It will probably take few more days to complete it, but what the hell- we can wait  ;D

graphite

Glad someone else is having a crack at this, I can now cross one of the list ... hmmm maybe not, mine is a watermill damn.

Bong

Well, it's even better, now we only need to wait for horse mill  8)

Anyway, @graphite, I expect a lot from your Blackwood mod. Your models looks great from what I've seen.

graphite

hey Bong,

thanks man, would an El Burro fit the bill? I could slap some makeup on william E goat, he is such a donkey at heart ;)

Bong

Well, if someone else is going to use horses in mods, it would be easier for everyone to stick with one animal. Of course it could be donkey, oxen, or even dogs (yeah, saw that too).

rkelly17

I support the idea of a water mill that could be built on a stream or the river. Not so sure about horse mill--why waste a horse if you have water and air, neither of which you have to feed?

RedKetchup

i would rather more happy to see beautiful watermill than horse or Wind mills
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

irrelevant

A windmill would be okay, but not the dorky-looking one that's in the link in the OP! :P

graphite

Blackwood Watermill is now in the pipeline, hope you guys approve ;)

rkelly17

Nice artwork!!!  Would this water mill fit on a stream or just on the river (it's pretty big)?

Bong

Well, in real life you can build watermill on stream, because it's just the wheel that goes into water. Of course, if stream is not really shallow :D But it's up to modder. It would be challenging if only rivers are allowed, but I like it.

Sorry for english if you don't understand, not my first language :)

Fellow Villager

@graphite where is the link for this blackwwod mod? I can't find it and seems promising

RedKetchup

if personally take care to make a watermill, i would make it similar to trading post, with a 2-3 rows of water needed for allowed to land the watermill. and like 99.8%, like trading post, the design would allow to put it only on big main river and lake. i know sounds ridiculous to put it on the lake, but i cant see a way to make the mod aware it s a lake or a river ^^
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Bong

Quotewhere is the link for this blackwwod mod? I can't find it and seems promising
It's work in progress. You can see what he is doing here http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=collapse;c=9;sa=collapse;e9077ff4=6dd6b51d85d045f6b4fcd4645d381a37#c9

@RedKetchup  He can put limit on number of tiles, if there is more that 6,7,8... tiles you can't put watermill there. Just have to find out how many tiles river occupies.