News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Smaller Church

Started by Bobbi, August 30, 2014, 10:23:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rkelly17

I like that! As to realism or Medievalness, I'll bet that not too far from where @RedKetchup lives there must be a small village has a big, honking neo-Gothic or neo-Romanesque church in the middle of the village that looks like it would hold three times the population, eh?

RedKetchup

bah in my little 5000 pop town.... it looks like ... the one Luke did ^^

edit no, not exactly, lol , long time i didnt see it ^^

this is the one in my little town.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Pangaea

Quote from: RedKetchup on September 27, 2014, 08:19:21 PM
whats about a medieval big cathedral ? lol 50% bigger than the actual ingame Church and +100% mats ? for a 400or 500 citizens ? lol

Not sure something like that would fit so well into Banished. It seems to big to me, and it will get too dominant. But that might just mean I don't build it. Others will probably appreciate it.

rkelly17

Quote from: Pangaea on September 28, 2014, 11:11:46 AM
But that might just mean I don't build it. Others will probably appreciate it.

What I'm really hoping for is some variety in various sizes. In our area small towns and villages all have churches and each one is different. Since the British settled people here in blocks by religion, you can have wildly different sizes and styles from massive neo-gothic basilicas to tiny clapboard meeting houses in villages just a couple of kilometers apart. That kind of thing is what I would like to do in Banished.

assobanana76

Not sure something like that would fit so well into Banished. It seems to big to me, and it will get too dominant. But that might just mean I don't build it. Others will probably appreciate it.
sure it would not fit in my small map!!!  ;D
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

Pangaea

Quote from: assobanana76 on September 29, 2014, 07:48:39 AM
sure it would not fit in my small map!!!  ;D

Hehe; on day 1.

"Okay people, religion is important, haul ass and get those stones, logs and iron deposited so we can start building our version of the Sistine Chapel. Housing... food... we can deal with that later."

;D