News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Warehouse Inc. preview :) - discussions.

Started by RedKetchup, October 01, 2014, 04:25:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slink

Did anyone realize before now that you can scan through a sequence of posted pictures, in a single post, with the right and left cursor keys?  Wow, that's convenient!

Pangaea

Quote from: slink on October 02, 2014, 10:08:10 AM
Did anyone realize before now that you can scan through a sequence of posted pictures, in a single post, with the right and left cursor keys?  Wow, that's convenient!

Yep, that is very convenient, particularly in posts with many pictures.

irrelevant

Quote from: slink on October 02, 2014, 10:08:10 AM
:o
@slink that's brilliant, thanks!

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

RedKetchup

Since i finally found a way to have my UI as i want .......
i can officially anounce it ! :)

And i edited my main thread Title !

Warehouse Inc. preview :) - discussions.

An Extremly specialized Storage place with professionnal workers who will hurry to do everything possible to fill what you asked to store!
Warehouse Inc. has surely free place for everything you want !

There is a screenshot of the UI and also most graphics fixed too :)

Pangaea

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet, that looks wonderful ! :)

(Beeworker/apiary icon aside up in the right corner ;))

RedKetchup

yup, i often quickly work with it, it provide fast easy icons , profession, and resource while you work on something else :)
and then after , you can quietly replace all these little things one by one :)

I LOVE its UI !!!!!!!

irrelevant

These will be perfect companions to markets, much better than barns :)

Also in remote corners of the town, for pulling in construction mats.

RedKetchup

just need to find a way they arent so greedy ^^

irrelevant

slink

Great minds think alike!  I had contemplated the trading post UI grafted onto a market that behaves like a barn with user-set demands and workers.  Congratulations on making it there first.   ;D

Pangaea

I love that UI too, absolutely fantastic. This is exactly the type of building I have wanted. Basically a mix of a market and TP.

No idea at all if this is possible, but something which would be excellent is a way to better control the flow of goods. I really liked how this was done in Settlers 2, where you could set certain storehouses to empty all log or stone or whatever, and ban e.g. stone from being stored in that individual storehouse. Would something like this  be possible in Banished? Perhaps not, but that would be cool. Right now it's tricky to get especially logs from outlying areas to where they are more needed. Banished workers are very different from Settlers 2 though, they carry their good all the way to the target location, so perhaps it wouldn't even work :|

Thanks a lot for this building, though, I'll definitely use this when I start a new proper game. Can probably use it with logs nearer the centre like I use the TPs with coal. Store loads there, then release a little bit now and then when it's needed in blacksmiths.

RedKetchup

ya, for the moment, thats what i saying, they are a bit greedy ^^. personally i wish to find a way so ... if the builders need 32 wood to build an house... if it s nearer... take them ! but i need to find a way so citizens can take things. presently it s like a TP, and nobody can take a piece of wood of a TP ! dont touch ! hehe

Bobbi

OHHH this will be awesome. And we can tell each one we build what we want stored there?