News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Who is playing Banished? Vote for your age group NOW!

Started by solarscreen, February 26, 2015, 08:29:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

solarscreen

I have noticed a lot of 50 or older players on the forum so I decided to do some data mining and see which group if any is predominant.

Be Proud! Be Loud!  VOTE!!!

Technology - Home Theater - Astronomy - Pyrotechnics

assobanana76

if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

paralias

i was born in 17/7/1985 .i voted 20-29. should i have voted 30-39?

WorldofBanished

:D Nice that I'm not clicking the 50+... for one more year. :o

Paeng

Quote from: WorldofBanished on February 26, 2015, 11:27:25 AMNice that I'm not clicking the 50+... for one more year.

Bah... 10 more years before you can join us sexygenarians...

;D
[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

RedKetchup

i did the 50+ !!!! we are leading the cavalery looks like !! lol
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

A Nonny Moose

I am starting to feel like a member of the Howard Families.

I was born in 1937.  Is there anyone here who is older?
Go not to the oracle, for it will say both yea and nay.

[Gone, but not forgotten. Rest easy, you are no longer banished.]
https://www.haskettfh.com/winterton-john-hensall/

kee

I'm proud to state that I'm a 1975-ian and not in the danger zone of a 40 year's crisis for an other seven months. After that it will be harleys, rtw travel and ill kept beard of course.
Kim Erik

WorldofBanished

Banished reminds me of growing up as a 'hunter/gather'.

We were quite poor and ate a lot of game, (deer, bear, grouse, ducks, fish) gathering mushrooms, berries, wild onions, licorice, salmon berry shoots, cattail tubers and whatever else was in season.
As life improved we became 'subsistence farmers'; cows, geese, rabbits, chicken, pigs, a multi-fruit tree orchard and a 1hectre vegi garden.
Mom filled three large deep freezers and over 1000 jars every summer/fall, to get us through the winter.... guess you could say she was like the Banni hoarders.  ::)

Methinks our 'age' might have to do with the appeal of this game.  ;)

Rayden

Gatherer

There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

A Nonny Moose

Interesting at this point 42+% are seniors (50+).  Demographically, we are getting to be a very large group in both the U.S. and Canada.  That's a lot of old cows and steers to support.
Go not to the oracle, for it will say both yea and nay.

[Gone, but not forgotten. Rest easy, you are no longer banished.]
https://www.haskettfh.com/winterton-john-hensall/

rkelly17

I added my bit for the 60-69 contingent. Maybe it's like voting; the older are more likely to vote? Part of what keeps me playing Banished (aside form the fun) is the existence of World of Banished. Thank you @solarscreen for making this community possible.

Bobbi

I keep playing in part because of the great crew on WorldofBanished and mods like @RedKetchup's. Joined the 50+ crowd.

irrelevant

58 here. I'm not sure I would still be at this game, if not for WoB and all of you fine people!