News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

BRAD'S SETTLING OF AMERICA SERIES 4: Elbergen

Started by brads3, September 08, 2020, 07:41:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brads3

YEAR 49

to finish off this decade, i want to expand food,catch up on housing,add a church and school to keep the bannies happy,and start making the pipes.

we plowed 5 more fields.bannies fish the lake and river near the KID forest.another plantaion field was cleared to grow more tobacco..Memphis has grown enough to support another school and church.a metalsmith is half completed.

food production has improved. we are up to 25 laborers supplying 5 builders.we had to begin sending nomads away.

PIC 1: new church and school
pic 2: more farms
pic 3: fish pier on the lake
pic 4: river fishing pier

brads3

good monring,the grmlins have won this map for now.1 got loose and has been eating RAM. with this map ,i was pushing power levels. i have hardware issues that have cost enough RAM that this map won't load. was nothing to do with the mod order.

instead of fighting the gremlin and making the situation worse,i am going to double check all the backup files and move this map to a flashdrive.  this comes at a bad time with the virus and economics.

brads3

ouch,Gremlin ate the comp before i got the files pulled. looks like the last backup i have is end of 2019.give me a few days to see what i can rebuild. this map is lost thou.

CookieBarrel

Losing a map is annoying. A computer on the glitch is terrifying. Hoping for the best and good luck.