News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Abandoned - Refugee Camp - Story #10

Started by Abandoned, February 15, 2017, 07:31:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QueryEverything

Oh, it finished? I thought it was intermission, that we would have a "and now ...  we ..."
What a shame, I was looking forward to something to continue with, it was a mini novella, with mystery and mayhem, thankfully no murder (so far), though you never know with new travelers ....

Shame it ended, like @kid1293 I thought there was a little more to come.  :)
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

Abandoned

@QueryEverything perhaps there will be a sequel  :)  I think I left a few unsolved cliff hangers in other maps too.  This map and story moved along much faster because of the start condition, 30 adults.  I hope you downloaded that fantastic canoe before @brads3 stole it and blamed the Indians.  :)  I want teepees too. brads3 I still have not tried to see if cc Journey will run ok on this laptop, if it does the first story will probably be natives with teepees and totem poles.  Meanwhile back at the game, new town and story coming soon.

brads3

some have said journey seems to b faster to load than t6he older cc's. did you ever try the frontier or naive village starts?? i figure a storyteller would enjoy the diffrent start options of CC. like the shipwreck 1.

Abandoned

@brads3 The only cc I tried was Iron Curtain shortly after it was released I think.  Not very experience with Banished at the time, I found it a little overwhelming but the main concern was that it generated a lot of heat for this laptop, I limited my playtime because of it.  When I returned to the game and found so many new mods, I also downloaded New Frontier, and Golden Llama, and now Journey.  I didn't at first realize the latest ones included the others also but that only makes the file bigger to run, might be too much for this laptop.  cc start conditions and terrains would certainly be interesting, yes shipwreck certainly.  Hope cc does break it up modular, in the meantime our modders are keeping me busy with all the great new mods they are making, plus I still have NMT and others yet to try.

@brad3  I think you said once you used Fountain Lite, did you have a problem with The Fountain High Society?

brads3

seems if i remember,the fountain society mod changed the way my toolbar looked.cant remember if it also made some icons too small to read. many of the buildings that were designed for that 1 are very mechanical looking. the lite was more the orignal mod before they added those other buildings. i don't think there were errors though. the lite gives you the larger stone houses and the iron and stone gatherers.

Abandoned

QueryEverything

@brads3 I had the same problem with Fountain, the dodgey toolbar, I haven't tried to use it since, nor play with the settings to see how it goes higher/lower than other mods.

Glad to read (in a sad way) I am not the only one affected!!

[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

Abandoned

Glad to hear it was just the tool bar, I may give it a try then.  Thanks  :)

QueryEverything

Excellent :)  Please let us know how it goes, would be helpful to know if it's a 'common' thing. :)  Thanks @Abandoned

Abandoned

@QueryEverything another story idea is already forming  :) we will see how it goes then.