News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Which terrain type has the giant lake?

Started by huyle, May 09, 2020, 05:41:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

huyle

It's been 2 years since the last time i play Banished, and now i want to start over again. but i cant remember which terrain mod has the giant lake like this. please help me

brads3

huyle

@brads3 thank you, i firgured out it's the terrain in CC mod. do they have a standalone terrain mod? cuz i dont wanna use the full CC mod at all, it conflicts with all other mods

brads3

there is a CC terrains addon mod. what conflicts do you mean? starts can be touchy,somethings we can change and will add from mods to the map starts. specific start settings are coded where much might be blocked.

huyle

@brads3 thank you, this is life-saving

brads3

if u have trrouble with mod load order,check the tips pages.

huyle

@brads3 ill try to run the CC mod along with RKetchup mods to see if there is any conflict.
been so long since the last time i play, most of the mods i have are out-dated, gotta check all of them once again

//anyway, there was a blackliquid website, which contains all the information, a lot of standalone CC mods. but now i can only see the forum, did you guys shut down that website?
im trying to find some other standalone mod in the Megamod compilation, especially this shore thingy

brads3

the CC site has changed a couple times.https://www.blackliquidsoftware.com/forum/?_fromLogin=1
that's the newest site. some of the mods did get moved here as well. check thru both sets in the download section.

you can use the CC journey under the RKEC.this will give the wild animals and fodder at start.not sure if the water world will load the map and still let the RKEC load the spawning items.you'll have to play with that.some of the quay parts do come in the docks addon mod.