Main Menu

WOOT ! My first 4000 pop city :) << Completed and final

Started by RedKetchup, July 30, 2014, 12:26:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

solarscreen

Technology - Home Theater - Astronomy - Pyrotechnics

RedKetchup

yes !!!!!!

I will restart a new one just for that :) i started one, i loved my new design but not sure if it could hold it, there was an awesome flat land at start but there was also big ugly zone in the east (huge lake and big mountains)....

i just prospected the 81xx seed range and looks like alot of good seeds in that range. and also , i want to start in same time as @irrelevant :)

What will be your settings Irrelevant so i can pick up same ?
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

irrelevant

@RedKetchup  Well, I also have a new town that I just started, now in year 11 I think, I want to check to see whether it is suitable. If not I'll start a new one. If it is, am I too far along? IIRC it has 40 adults.

At work now so no way to check the seed, but it is large valley medium moderate.

RedKetchup

it was year 13 with 60 adults. but not keeping it. i liked the design though. i restarted a new one, i dunno if i ll keep it as 'easy' start (chickens lol and only potato and 2x nuts)

i think i ll go for medium start to not get those wood building everywhere it shouldnt ^^. and also it will be a slow start lol, 12 citizens only with 2 child (2 and 5 y old)

RedKetchup

oh woah ! in medium difficulties i have 18 citizens instead of just 12 (on easy)

lol maybe the 6 chickens counted ??? haha

lol, of course i trade it for +6 children on medium start ^^

rkelly17

Quote from: RedKetchup on August 13, 2014, 11:36:36 AM
oh woah ! in medium difficulties i have 18 citizens instead of just 12 (on easy)

I've found wide variations in number of people at start. I usually start on Hard with 4 families, but I've had anywhere from 11-16 people. I think Medium is 5 families and Easy 6. 16 people ended up being harder than 12 or so because of the amount of food needed in the first year.

RedKetchup

i found that  easy / medium / hard have totally different rng about : number of citizens and patterns.

on easy i ve got 12 people and potato only as crop and 2 diff nuts and chicken
on medium i ve got 18 people , corn and pumkins as crop, and apple as orchard. of course no livestock.

rkelly17

Yes. There must be something RNG built into the map-building script which is determined by the seed. I always get the same people/crops with the same seed on the same settings.

RedKetchup

oh ya ! you will always get same patterns/pop with the exactly same seed even if you retry it 100x

but the map itself wont change from easy to med to hard.