News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Abbreviated professions window

Started by Goblin Girl, June 18, 2018, 02:07:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goblin Girl

In Megamod, there's an option to have a tiny professions window that only shows Laborers & Builders.  I have no idea where it came from, and I haven't been able to find it as a standalone.When playing RK Ed, it turns out that that simple thing is the one I miss most. I guess I've just gotten used to having more screen real estate devoted to the game than the UI.  Does anybody know where it came from?

LadyMarmalade

Theres a mod in the downloads section here that gives you several options of style/size for the professions window. It doesnt actually give you the one thats just Labourers and Builders but it does give you one vry small option that would probably meet your needs. Its called BanishedUIProfessions.
I am not a Gamer because I don't have a life but because I choose to have many.

Goblin Girl

I did find that one.  I'm hoping someone can tell me about the other one, which I prefer.  Though I will use the one you're talking about if I have to. 

Edit: I asked over at blackliquid as well, because it's possible that it's something Kralyerg whipped up.

RedKetchup

thats something maybe i would be interested to get ...

i know in the past i tried something... but i abandonned the project cause i wasnt satisfied.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

RedKetchup

i am sure @Discrepancy  can do that real quick with an eye closed and an hand in the back :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .