Main Menu

Bobbi Special DoctorHouse

Started by RedKetchup, September 12, 2014, 05:18:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

rkelly17

@RedKetchup, you have my undying respect. I've discovered that I am modding challenged, as they say.

bucklingbranch

@RedKetchup Thank you SO much for this! I was so tired of loosing more of my citizens than I should have with a plague

I also love your creamery. but question....why not the ability to make butter too?

In any event, please carry on your amazing work, and again, thank you

RedKetchup

just scared to see them eat 10 butter for dinner. arghhh.
bah ... i guess i can.

bucklingbranch

haha I see your point.

I am, however, having some problems with your mod which I am sure I wasn't having before, and it seems to be mirroring the same problems I and others are having with the Baker and Miller mod, in that the buildings are being used for storage of other non-related items so there is no room to produce the intended cream/yogurt/cheese.
I am not 100% sure, and I will test it later, but I THINK it was when I made a second creamery. I don't know why that would be but I thought I would mention it.
The Baker and Miller mod seems to do the same thing. I start with it making bread, then create a second to make cornbread and it all goes to hell in a hand basket lol and wont make anything. Same thing with your creamery.
Anyway, I really like your mod and am very envious of your ability to make mods at all!!! Keep up the awesome work :)

RedKetchup

the problem has been resolved in the later builds. do you use an old save made with an older version of Creamery ? if the case, i think you need to destroy and remove old buildings and re-build it at same place so the game use the new code.

bucklingbranch

@ RedKetchup I checked and I see you have a V1.3 up for download.  I have V1.1 (not realising there was a more recent version) so I will try that.

Thank you for your hard work :)

RedKetchup

with new 1.3 and + you ll need also the boat fix seperatly.

RedKetchup

about the mill and bakery, the guy didnt log on since sept 9th, he doesnt even know i can fix his things.

bucklingbranch

I know I noticed that. He was "knackered" that night so didnt work on his mod. Hope he's OK.

I noticed that I would need your boat fix mod so d/l that also......you are AWESOME!!!!!!

Pangaea

Does this remove the happiness from hospitals too, or only the urge to idle near them?

RedKetchup

the happiness is deleted too, since they dont go there anymore

Pangaea

Oh. Figured the happiness radius would still be in place, even if idling was disabled. Or doesn't that work, it has to be both or nothing?

I've actually never had a big issue with this hospital idling, but perhaps that is just because I've never had a huge and deadly outbreak  ???

buckbeach

I downloaded this and enabled it.  I loaded the game again, I can't find it in the city services or any other menu. 

Buck

irrelevant

There is no special building, it simply changes the vanilla hospital to remove the happiness radius. Bannies no longer will idle there.