News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Kid - Old Town V1.03

Started by kid1293, August 17, 2018, 10:26:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kid1293

Yes, my fault, I guess. I didn't notice flags = edible | grain | vegetable
Do I have to change it or can you live with it?

:( It will get moldy in cellar...

JM

As long as the city is small, it does not matter. The capacity of the Root Cellar is large and the amount of bread is not enough to fill it completely. But there are also smaller fruit & veg only warehouses. Bannies are stupid and carry goods to remote warehouses, even though they have an empty warehouse five yards away. I have FruitVegBarn, far from the bakery, filled in three quarters and most of it is bread. And the fruit will not fit there after the harvest.

Let it be, I just wanted to find out why it is. I'll remember it and build more warehouses.

kid1293

V1.02 I have updated Tailor with Linen, Fur and Down.

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=463

@JM - I finally got around to fix bread flags.

JM

Thank you very much.
I wondered why the market is filled to about 75 percent when it is close to 100 percent in other games. Some fruits, some bread and pies, some meat and almost no vegetables. And why are the warehouses full of vegetables and there is almost no fruit when I grow about the same amount. Was the vegetable flag the reason?

kid1293

Hi @JM . Honestly I do not know. I always try to judge numbers and flags
but maybe I have missed something.

kid1293

Jinxiewinxie

kid1293

Jinxiewinxie

Here's a quick shot of the stone style Animal & Wool Sheds in action (=

kid1293

HI. Thanks for showing. I have a question.
How the ... did you manage to get sheep AND cows together?

Jinxiewinxie

I just used ghost deco animals XD I have a pasture with cows but the other animals around are the decoration ones =)

kid1293

Ah. To give the cows some company? :)

Jinxiewinxie

Absolutely! Plus, it gives the appearance that the animals in my sheds have a pasture to play in, not just cooped up in the building, heh! I'm all about ethical, free-range animal production, lol XD

brads3

wharehouse has a tag for stocking fertilizer ,but the worker doesn't haul any to the wharehouse. can a charcoal pit be re-textured as a fertilizer pile and set as a market or wharehouse?

Abandoned

@brads3 Old Town (basic vanilla) mod does not have his fertilizer production/cleaning shed/compost bin in it, so I doubt very much @kid1293 will want to update this mod to include it. 

Rk Carts worker will collect fertilizer to store in cart.