News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

EMBX61's New Work in Progress Thread

Started by embx61, June 04, 2018, 05:33:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brads3

RedKetchup

oh yeah they look to have a very good time :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Gatherer

And now for some deco bannies to put on those lounges, swings and chairs. And don't forget the swimmers and kids building a sand castle lol. ;D
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

Goblin Girl

embx61

Just released the Village Beach version 17002.
I had to strip the Decorations from the set for the upcoming Large Beach as loading both beaches would cause issues.

I released version 17001 of the Beach decorations as stand alone mod.
I made some legs of tables, umbrella's, lounges, a bit longer so the decoration pieces can be placed a bit closer to the waterline without starting to float in the air.

I added the 3x4 houses to the Village Mod and released version 17017 of that Mod.
The large beach is near completion. Only AO mapping to do and will release this one as well.

[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]

embx61

Just released the Large Village Beach Resort.

Have fun :)

embx61

Crap  :(

When I adjusted the large beach sand part so players gain a bit space to put decoration on the beach I forgot to adjust the floor as well so bannies sink a little bit in the sand.  :-[
I fixed the issue and uploaded version 17002. It should be save compatible but probably have to demolish the old beach what change it into a destroy mesh.
The issue is not that major so you can keep playing and wait with updating till you start a new map or update and leave the old large beach (If build) alone.
It is not everywhere they sink a bit in the sand but mostly about 3 a 4 tiles from the waterline where I did the height changes.

BlueFireChelle

Oh. My. Gosh!
I've been busy with work and not played much or been on the forum... and when I log on we have A RESORT, AND BEACHES, AND ICE-CREAM!!!! So excited about this! I've hoped for ice-cream in this game for so long ;) Fabulous work. Looks awesome.

embx61

@BlueFireChelle

No Ice Cream yet. It is in the works though as I working on a Ice Cream Stall in between my other stuff.
It should not be far from release.

embx61

Wooooohaaaaaa.

Nilla and her Viking friends are raiding my town.  :D

Found this mesh. Cleaned it up a bit and made it about 66% smaller in poly count.
It still is 9000+ poly but it was over 30.000.

More can be redone to clean it more up but it is one of those things where not a whole lot are placed on a map I think.
I have no use for it and will upload the sources soon to the Library.
Maybe Tom can use it in his the North Mod. He is more then welcome to take the sources and do what he wants with them so it suites his needs.

brads3

do you plant to do m boats and ships? that was nice. how bout columbus' ships? and then some freight movers,tug boats?

embx61

Not really. At least not yet.

I stumbled on this mesh but I have no real plans for it beside a ghosted ship.
It will fit The North so I think that Tom can make a real good use out of the mesh.
If not I can always release the mod as it is now. Just a ghosted ship.
But I rather wait till Tom sign in and let me know if he can use it so it all can stay in one mod.

rkelly17

Quote from: embx61 on August 20, 2018, 11:22:59 AM
I stumbled on this mesh but I have no real plans for it beside a ghosted ship.

That's a relief! I thought that now, in addition to starving and freezing to death, the poor Bannies were going to have to start fending off Viking raids.  ;D

embx61

Found a mesh what i been working on.
brads said a couple weeks ago if I wanted to make a sort of a wonder building because other modders did so.

Not really a wonder but it nevertheless I say it is a wonder for the Bannies.
The statue which of course need no introduction and with a real particle flame :) Thanks Red for the sources of IseeFire how to do that. :)

I was not sure what purpose it to give. Just another statue with or without Nomads I not want for this one.
I was thinking about Red's theater what is upcoming in his next release of RK Editor Choice.
So Bannies can buy tickets to visit the statue up close and gain some happiness.
I think that is what I understood how Red set the theater up.

Have to make a railing and some fluff around the statue and probably make the pier it will stand on a bit bigger.

I shall ask Red for some code snippets of his consume flag and his ticket files to see if i can implement it with the Statue of Liberty.
I will allow only 1 of them on a map as the poly count is about 19K and it is a sort of wonder.
That is the same as about 8 to 10 nice houses in poly count so not too bad.
I could get rid of some extra poly but the gain was not enough to keep going with that and left the lady alone who started to look pissed off at me :)  :)

RedKetchup

here i ve put i think everything. a copy of theater template and tickets and the changes to Dialog newLimitFiles/Townhall.
and a copy of models/icons
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .