News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Abandoned - Riverboat Junction - Story 34

Started by Abandoned, October 08, 2018, 08:29:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abandoned

:) Thank you @kid1293 for making these Old Town mods and all the special request you included for me.   :)

galensgranny

Another good story, Abandoned!  And Kid, I am loving the stone houses and buildings with one of my favorite greenish roofs!  They would be nice to have a second roof choice of the multi-colored tile roofs from the original Granny Park houses. 

kid1293

Hi @galensgranny:)
I am sad to say that I already have 7 f-key variants on the houses. I think that is enough.

I would love to have every house I built in 42 textures!  ;)

RedKetchup

Quote from: kid1293 on October 22, 2018, 01:01:20 AM
Hi @galensgranny:)
I am sad to say that I already have 7 f-key variants on the houses. I think that is enough.

I would love to have every house I built in 42 textures!  ;)

dont do like Red... that guy is rather crazy :P
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

kid1293

Abandoned

Chapter 14

Now, at the beginning of year 83, folks are glad to have life return to normal.  There are 579 citizens in Riverboat Junction, 375 adults, 106 students, and 98 young children.  The Old Port town has certainly grown since those first 6 farm families settled here.  The Old Town, though crowded, is functional and convenient while the newer part across the river is spacious and more gracious. 

The waterways have also returned to normal with only a few larger pirate ships attempting to waylay the riverboats, as you know.  But for the time being, at least, there are no reports of pirate raids on small villages, and no river boatman have returned to port injured. The nearby smuggler's cave has no pirates.

So, weary traveler, it is time to bid you farewell.  Thank you for your patience listening to the story of Riverboat Junction. Your ship has finally come in and is loaded with lemons and sea biscuits for your journey.  You will want to stop at the download section for Kid Old Town Ports & Pirates.   

The End

Thank you, Kid  :)

Abandoned

Kid Old Town Ports & Pirates mod used in Pirate's Cove Story 33 and in Riverboat Junction Story 34 can be found here:

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=2635.0

Abandoned

:) Nothing new, just moving story 34 above story 33