Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

hey they look awesome !
very .. unique :)

keep up the good job  ;D
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

angainor88

You should see some of the originals (that are still around, that is). They are very fancy :)

And there are modern ones "inspired" by the style, which are also fancy, but in a different way (mostly in being HUGE mansions).

angainor88

Well, I finally finished the Bo-Kaap Rowhouses :D

Now I just have to do the boarding house, and then figure out how to package all of them together... Should only take another forever :P

Abandoned

Kimbolton

They look really nice. Can't wait to use them!  :)

Thanks very much for your work on this.

angainor88

Woo! I finally finished! I got the boarding house made and everything fits together! It seems to work ok in my computer, so hopefully it does on yours too.

Thanks to all of you on the forum for your help (especially RedKetchup and Kid for all the newbie questions I asked).

Here is the link to the download if you want to check it out:http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=377

adelegarland

I am not a crazy cat lady...  I'm THE Crazy Cat Lady.

galensgranny

angainor88, I have been enjoying your houses!  I was wondering if you were considering expanding this set, such as having other colorful buildings to coordinate with the row houses?  (School, storage building, etc.)

(And, if you ever felt like updating the row houses, it would be nice if the small green peaked roofed row houses could be in blue and green as well.  :) )

angainor88

Yeah I am working on expanding the set :) I have two other houses that I have planned to be added, plus the expanded rowhouses, if I can get them to work with more.

I am also going to do an additional set of non housing stuff. I just started on the corner store for that (my sketchup model is half done, I just finished the way too complicated roof).

It takes me a while to do these mods though so it might take a little :P (plus I have to get some reference books from the library, so I don't have to rely on google and people incorrectly labeling their vacation pictures)

galensgranny

I am so glad to hear you are continuing with this set!  :)   

angainor88

Well after a lot of problems with the mesh (and transparencies) I finally finished the Cape Town Corner Store. Afterwards I am going to finish the last two houses for the housing set, then back to the non housing set (hopefully none will give me the kind of trouble this one did...)

kid1293

Wow! Advanced railing!
Looks like something I want to learn. :)

RedKetchup

galensgranny

Very nice building!  It's great to have different architectural styles in the game.  I really love that second floor balcony with what looks like fancy designed metal railings.  :)

Is that one building in two colors, or are those two color options, with the building being either one or the other?

RedKetchup

how about the size ? by the look of your building, it should be a 8x4(+1road) building ?