News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Welcome New Members!

Started by Admin, July 08, 2014, 03:11:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greedybugz

Hi all !!

I'm greedybugz, a young boy from Indonesia. Hope you all well.
And thanks for this enormous gigantic vault of mods from all the great moder here.

I found banished a few months ago and really fascinated by it, and after awhile i found BL site and found out cc, then from the guys there, i heard this site. Lol
I know its been a late train, but well.... this site is greattt, its huge...

Mmmm.... in shorts.... thanks guys... this made the game has many faces and theme, and u can actually choose how you want the game to show u its face by changing mods. Once again thanks to the moder, thanks to the community, i learned a lot.

Cheers,
GreedyBugz

brads3

welcome to WOB new players.feel free to ask questions. please check out the village blog and image pages.they are full of useful information and hints.

Ferrinski1986

I have been playing Banished for just over half a year and I love it! I have roughly 39 hours booked through Steam and just now am realizing there are mods available. I am not a huge computer gamer (or gamer in general) but I dabble a bit especially winter time.

Excited to try different mods and looks like it changes the whole dynamic of the game!

HappyLeighEverAfter

I haven't played in months, but I'm not a new player  - I'm pushing up against 3000 hours. Banished is the game I always come back to, when new games get boring, or heaven forbid, disappoint. The community here has always been generous and supportive. So many creators keep sharing new and wonderful stuff. And welcoming to new players, like no other game community I know. Thank you.

moonbelf

Welcome @Ferrinski1986 and @HappyLeighEverAfter ! Nice to have you here. Enjoy the fun you can have with the mods and how they change the game :)

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

pumeo93

Thanks God! After hundred tries of twisting the registration form I finally set my foot on this wonderland!

brads3

a recommendation to all new players.

before diving head 1st into the huge list of mods, make a list of what you feel is missing from the vanilla game and want to add to your game. this will help keep you from getting lost. that gives you a good place to start adding mods slowly to make your game better.  after loading and using several hundred mods,i often wonder how did i get here and what were my goals back in the beginning.

kid1293

Christ Catnap

Always Nice to be New!

Been playing banished on Steam since the day, but things got stale and the game sat ignored until I noticed all these mods had been developed over the years.

Now I am searching for how to get the most working at once.  It is here that I noticed talk of patches to get the mods to play together.

I think that I have downloaded just about all the mods available and have had great success, but something is conflicting somewhere right?

System crashes have become common now so, it is time to seek the ultimate in stability Banishedwise.

Greetings.

asero

Bought Banished way back in 2016 but I got sidetracked by other games at the time.
Thought it was about time I gave this game a proper chance :)

kalaminu

Hi

New member but not a new player with nearly 500 hours in game

kid1293

Welcome, all! A good collection of mods is a treasure but to make it work is worth even more.
My advice is - start out small and add a few mods at the time. Easier to find errors that way.
It also gives a more varied experience. Having it all, all the time can be fun but gives no variation.

:)