News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Kid - Forest Deep V5.21

Started by kid1293, February 20, 2017, 08:50:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

embx61

Maybe Kid can check if in the template file of the Treehall of that subindex is 0.

ModelDescription model
{
MeshGroup _meshes
[
{
GraphicsMesh _mesh
[
"Models/EBWineryBuild01Mesh.rsc",
"Models/EBWineryBuild02Mesh.rsc",
"Models/EBWineryMesh.rsc", 
]
}
]

int _displayIndex = 0;
int _subIndex = 0; <============================= This one.
bool _randomIndex = false;
}

That is why my Herbalist kept crashing because I copied the file from Luke and there it had a 2.
[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]

kid1293

Quote from: ancientmuse on May 10, 2017, 09:28:42 PM
Alright, I just tried another test run and installed this latest Forest Deep in a completely vanilla Banished with no other mods.

Sure enough, it's still crashing the game as soon as I try to click on the treehall.... so it's definitely not a conflict problem with any other mods.

Hopefully this info I'm giving will help Kid with figuring out what the problem might be.

Yes, I found out. (...and a good morning to you!) :)

After testing other things I could narrow it down.
I had an old 106 file I was calling to remove nomads. That's why.
Finally, I changed only that file and now it works. (I hope so...)

I have terrible problems uploading. Been stuck for 4 days now.
I am not sure I can get a new version uploaded soon.

Here are my files at Nexus. There I have uploaded the (fixed) Forest Deep 5.1.
http://www.nexusmods.com/banished/mods/62/?
You have to register to download larger than 2MB.

Abandoned

@kid1293 if that is the case I am wondering about the town hall in the stone house addon.  I had the same problem with it but assumed it was because I did not have my game updated.  No one else mentioned a problem with it so maybe my assumption is correct.   :)

kid1293

@Abandoned - Stone House town hall is updated. No problems what I can see.
Your problem is Banished 106 + mod 107 = possible crash.
I hope Luke can deliver soon.

Abandoned

Thank you @kid1293 that is what I thought.  With the 1.0.7 mods I am having few problems with basic houses and items that don't use the new flags and limits. Of the stone house addon no problem except the town hall.  I would hate to update and reorder mod list only to have to do it all over again when Luke releases next update.

brads3

ABANDONED,what problems are you having with houses? i can't think of any limit tag that should upset those.i even had old houses using the new thatch that is construction tag but burnable. the main buildings that might have problems should be townhalls,tailors,and blacksmiths. if it gets to be too bad,you could try chaning the game to 1.07 but keep the older mods.there is a compatability mod for the 1.07 at BL that might also help clear some of the glitches of the old 1.06;s after you upgrade the game. i have spent several days overhauling my mod list.since i knew where the icons were,i left many individual mods as 1.06. any that were just a house or food related buildings.i was surprised some of my storage and older markets are still showing white. i finally got it where i can play and test some.

Abandoned

@brads3 I'm having very few problems still using 1.0.6 other than town halls, I think other problem might be too many or mods too big for video card.  I'm having freeze ups like I did when I tried cc.  It only worked well without freezing when I had little more the cc mod alone on simple start maps.  I am also noting favorite frequently used mods that I want to keeping in their original toolbar locations and I have some alternative mods also.  Having better luck with new map I'm trying to start but must test some more. 

ancientmuse

Quote from: kid1293 on May 11, 2017, 12:30:56 AM
Yes, I found out. (...and a good morning to you!) :)

After testing other things I could narrow it down.
I had an old 106 file I was calling to remove nomads. That's why.
Finally, I changed only that file and now it works. (I hope so...)

I have terrible problems uploading. Been stuck for 4 days now.
I am not sure I can get a new version uploaded soon.

Here are my files at Nexus. There I have uploaded the (fixed) Forest Deep 5.1.
http://www.nexusmods.com/banished/mods/62/?
You have to register to download larger than 2MB.

Geez that was quick !

That must have been a great cup of coffee you had *snicker snicker*

I didn't know you had to register at Nexus for stuff over 2 mb, I guess anything I've ever downloaded from there must have been smaller.

Thank you kindly sir.

I shall have happy smurfs again.

:)

kid1293

I have redirected the new link to Google Drive now and I hope that solves the problem.

ancientmuse

Quote from: kid1293 on May 12, 2017, 08:04:39 AM
I have redirected the new link to Google Drive now and I hope that solves the problem.

Yup problem solved.

Treehall works like a charm now.

Thanks !

kid1293

Another update.

Version 5.2
added New Flora resources to gatherer
added storage to hunter, gatherer and herbalist

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=212

galensgranny

@kid1293 , would you maybe consider someday making the town hall tree house in a version that is a house?

kid1293

I had that in mind when I first made this building.
Unfortunately, the game will not let bannies enter a spiral staircase.
What's more - I think this building is unique and want to keep it so.

Are you into tree houses?

galensgranny

Yes, I am now into tree houses. :)