News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Goodbye "Boerner"

Started by banishedsanni, March 12, 2019, 06:25:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

banishedsanni

So since this town grew very large anyway and RK released a new version of his editors choice mod i decided to start a fresh new town with that new release.
But not without saying goodbye to the village "Boerner". The name is random generated but i liked and took it because it sounds like "burner" and in germany one can say something like "Das ist voll der Burner!" if we wanna say that something is totally awesome. So "Boerner" sounded somehow funny.

I choosed a medium map and aimed to cover every part of the map with buildings, fields, orchards and so on but with 1.072 bannies scrolling around without lag is only possible in pause mode (another reason to start a new map).

The first picture shows how much of the map i covered untill now.

The following pictures give an overview of the village.

The last pictures give a closer look.

Goodbye Boerner!

RedKetchup

thanks you for sharing :) looks like a very nice town :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Nilla

WOW! Very beautiful!

I hope we will see more of your settlements.!

Gatherer

Very, very nice! You have great talent in beautifying your villages.
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

Jinxiewinxie

The train area is SO great! Totally inspired to make something with Choo Choo now =)

wiscoke

@banishedsanni Very Nice!  Great idea to have those two houses between the station. Looks like a real station now.

Also, that stone road...from wich mod is that. I can't remember that I have that type of road.

banishedsanni

im using megamod which is a pack of a lot of mods so i cant really say where it is from :)

wiscoke

ok then I have it too. maybe I didn't look good enough to find it ;)