News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Jamie's Monastery v1.0 - Redketchup

Started by RedKetchup, October 16, 2014, 06:42:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

purringcat

It's really frustrating to have the 'one building' restriction on your monastery.    The fix you did doesn't seem to work with CC's newest mod.   I tried Paeng's place 'all at once' method but they're all messed up.    Any chance you could remove that restriction ..... please   8)

RedKetchup

if i take out the restriction.... i would need to lower the price of the book ?
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

LadyMarmalade

I've just come across this and, always looking for new and lucrative trade ideas, decided to install it but I can't seem to find it anywhere ingame?  What category does it show up under?

I'm wondering if it just hasn't installed properly and that's why it isn't showing up...
I am not a Gamer because I don't have a life but because I choose to have many.

RedKetchup

it should be in services toolbar, next to the actual church.
if you add it into an already existing save, make sure you return back to the mods window to 'reable' it a 2nd time.

LadyMarmalade

Duh @ me! Found it!

Thank you,RK. This looks like being a nice little earner!

RedKetchup

do you use CC ? if yes, let me know if this version has still problems with 'coal' :)

LadyMarmalade

Yes, I use CC.  Haven't noticed any problem yet. What am I looking for? In fact,they are churning out books at a much better rate than I expected! Loving it!

RedKetchup

Quote from: LadyMarmalade on October 02, 2015, 07:37:16 PM
Yes, I use CC.  Haven't noticed any problem yet. What am I looking for? In fact,they are churning out books at a much better rate than I expected! Loving it!

then, if the monestary is making books... then everything is fine !!

thanks you :)

gudgeon

I was so excited to use this monastery, but I get the red error message when I try to enable it using CC 1.6. Is there something I need to do to avoid getting this error on the mods screen?

I have it listed second and when I click the X to enable, both CC 1.6 and the monastery go red. It doesn't seem to matter if I put the monastery first or even move it below other mods.

Thanks for any thoughts or suggestions.

p.s. I should add that I have CC 1.6 and renewable resources as my only mods.

RedKetchup

it goes red cause it has been included into CC, i mean the graphic 3D of the building has been included.

if you prefer the feature of this one instead, you need to put it 1st in the list (having 2 mods in red doesnt mean it is bad or will crash. it only mean both mods will share something)

gudgeon

Thanks so much. I didn't see it in the CC, but figured it out that I could just play with them both in the red and nothing weird seemed to happen in my game. Thanks for your reply (and explaining the red alert), and for making the monastery - I LOVE it!! I'm making a mint in trading  ;)

Hawk

What resource limit do I have to raise when the Monastery won't make any books because the resource limit has been reached?
I tried raising the textiles limit as well as tools and neither seemed to work.
[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

[color=#800000][i]Yes, I can multitask. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.[/i][/color]

RedKetchup

hmmm not sure .... i would need to try to find my code (of that mod)
in wait... try them all, and tey log first in case

Hawk

OK! Don't worry about it. I'll figure it out.  ;)
I didn't think about it being such an old mod that you might not remember.  :)
[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

[color=#800000][i]Yes, I can multitask. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.[/i][/color]

kid1293

Once upon a time it was the food limit. Believe it or not.