News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

RK Bisons as Livestock (with Fertilizer)

Started by RedKetchup, September 11, 2018, 05:46:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

RK Bisons as Livestock (with Fertilizer)

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=480

RK Bisons as Livestock with Fertilizer

Version 1, This mod add Troy's Bisons to the game as livestock. Bisons drop Fertilizer over time and drop Bison meat, M. Oysters and 2X leather when killed.

Bisons are included in RK Editor Choice mod all versions. This mod is for the people who don't want to use RKEC mod.
BIG THANKS to Troy who graciously provided the bison model and its animations.

ENJOY !!

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

okkisafire

How can we use fertilizer? Or, what is it supposed to do?

brads3

it supplies the greenhouses from the RK or fodder mods.CC updated the tropical GH as well to use it.

Abandoned

@okkisafire  the fertilizer is used in RKEC greenhouses to grow vegetables.  Do not use this mod with RKEC, these separate livestocks are already included.  If RKEC is not used, These livestock with fertilizer mods can be used with Red's Garden Utilities mod which has greenhouses or with CC Tropical greenhouse.  :)

triangle

Wow ..buffalo!  Awesome work RK !   I love it!

cookie points earned = 10/10

If it hasn't already been done..  I am wondering if it is at all possible to add these in as a (separate mod) so they are spawned onto the maps as "wild animals" grouped together in herds like the deer? so that we can Hunt them using tom sawyers  go hunting mod ?

If not.. I am begging you Sir .. lol

brads3

welcome back.have you tried the RK choice? there are bison,elk,bears,ducks,and boars roaming the maps.as well as different additions to livestock.

RedKetchup

Quote from: triangle on October 11, 2018, 09:18:35 PM
If it hasn't already been done..  I am wondering if it is at all possible to add these in as a (separate mod) so they are spawned onto the maps as "wild animals" grouped together in herds like the deer? so that we can Hunt them using tom sawyers  go hunting mod ?

it will overlap any other starting conditions prevent you to use the other mods starting conditions. (not all like terrain but all starting lists)

Abandoned

Mr. @RedKetchup , I was going to request a mod with a few special start conditions to use when other mods with special starts are not used.

I would like one start that would add bear, elk, ducks, geese, & pheasants plus deadwood and egg nests and another the same but with wild boars added.   (no buffalo though, they would not be in the mountains.)  With deer too

Any chance of that?  Please  :)

RedKetchup

Quote from: Abandoned on October 12, 2018, 05:08:39 AM
Mr. @RedKetchup , I was going to request a mod with a few special start conditions to use when other mods with special starts are not used.

I would like one start that would add bear, elk, ducks, geese, & pheasants plus deadwood and egg nests and another the same but with wild boars added.   (no buffalo though, they would not be in the mountains.)  With deer too

Any chance of that?  Please  :)

with no specific terrain ?

Abandoned

:) No Mr. @RedKetchup , no special terrain, just with vanilla terrain is fine.  :)