News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Work in Progress : Rise of the Pharaoh [Mod] Discussion.

Started by RedKetchup, January 25, 2016, 05:49:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irrelevant

RedKetchup

Rise of the Pharaoh Beta 1 available.

It contains only the maps : RotP Trees, RotP Grass, RotP Food +RKEC Crops-Orchards, vanilla deers.
2 kind of Stone (stone and limestone). Copper, Tin, Bronze, Iron only available with the vanilla mine. RotP Utility spawns like flax, papyrus, reeds...
Ground textutes: Although i didnt choose a special green one yet for Lower Nile maps, i have 3 new ground textures: Desert, Red Desert and Upper Nile.
Starting Conditions: I copied the starting conditions from RKEC XtraLight.
I added / changed some recipes so you can do something (wood cutter, blacksmith and tailor)
i changed some building material requirements to replace the iron with bronze.

Rise of the Pharaoh Beta 2 available.

Started to add buildings : Mud Pit, Egyptian Huts, Egyptian Mud Houses, Barns, Markets, Stone road.
Started to add decorations : Statues, Obelisks, Stargate.

Download Link : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lpcU8wrOSa8NF_UEWjwZkc8Lc4pev6oz/view?usp=sharing

Enjoy!
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

MarkAnthony

Quote from: RedKetchup on September 08, 2019, 01:58:04 PM
Rise of the Pharaoh Beta 2 available.

Started to add buildings : Mud Pit, Egyptian Huts, Egyptian Mud Houses, Barns, Markets, Stone road.
Started to add decorations : Statues, Obelisks, Stargate.

Enjoy!
I have to go to work in a two hours so I won't be starting any new games right now. I might start a ROTP Beta 2 game after work. Downloading now. 

BTW, I haven't commented much on your recent posts regarding this but I have watched and read them, you're doing some good work here Red, thanks for letting us have access!

/hat tip
Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of
        who do the things no one can imagine.

irrelevant

@RedKetchup hi, tried to download this a couple of times but I keep getting an error when I go to extract the .pkm from the .zip

RedKetchup

you probably have problems with your download, your file is not getting complete. try again.

irrelevant

Quote from: RedKetchup on September 09, 2019, 10:28:41 AM
you probably have problems with your download, your file is not getting complete. try again.
Got it. In the middle of fighting to recover a struggling DS Industry town just now though. ???

taniu

@RedKetchup  ;D ;D ;D Bravo! Bravo! thank you very much for Beta 2, I am happy like a small child who now receives the coveted toy - I like everything around the buildings and buildings - although it is a bit of a funny situation because I mean bear and elk - but that does not bother me - we can squint your eye - because this game is adapted to Vanilla - it tests it and slowly adds other mods to complement the missing buildings - it's a pity that @ Angainor88 -Moroccan Housing V1.1, - no more production buildings added, but that's another story. I hope you Red will add new production buildings to Beta 3? thank you very much. I can't personally buy a big beer with foam, I don't know if you drink beer :P but I'm sending you a small bonus. for working hard on this project. Cheers

RedKetchup

Thx @taniu :) the beer is received :)
for sure there will more buildings in beta 3.

brads3

@taniu  you shoud be able to add the Moroccan mods. you may need to add a mod or 2 with it depending on iron. nobody has tried it but i see no reason it woudn't work. i agree with you that mod is your best way to get more building options.

RedKetchup

i started the RotP Blacksmith building.

you can see with these picture, the shape it will have. 6x6 tiles with road included.

edit picture 5 : started to add textures...

taniu

@RedKetchup ;D ;D ;DI know you will provide us with players - a lot of fantastic buildings - I know that you are working hard on this project - I thank you with all my heart , replaces it with other mods - to fill your gaps - I was playing the new Kid "Mexican Fantasy V2" mod - although it is in the climate Mexican
Regards

Nilla

RedKetchup

thx :)

added the details today:) if you ask yourself what is that grey black things ontop of the furnace... it is just shadows to make the inside dark and black

magicqueen

Hi RedKetchup,

I tested the ROPB2 and the villagers didn't want to finish removing all the trees for construction.  I only use this mod atm.  Any idea?

brads3

looks like it is food that is left. do you have a barn or storage cart?