News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

RK Editor Choice MOD 1.3.1 FULL

Started by RedKetchup, March 11, 2019, 08:28:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zsasquatch

Quote from: brads3 on March 12, 2020, 09:52:31 PM
if you have crashes, start a thread. we will try to solve the problem. make sure you have the latest upgrade to 1.07 banished.

Where do we start a thread for crashes?  My game is regularly crashing on a relatively new town with a population around 45.  Previously, I'd played a few towns to a few hundred population.

Nilla

I would suggest you start it under the headline "general discussion" and tells us which mods you use when the game crashes. maybe someone can help because we´ve all had crashes; sometimes we understand why, sometimes not.

BestOfDays

Hello i have spent half a day playing this modpack and when i get on the next day to play on the world I worked so hard on, it works fo a little bit and then crashes, I tried to run the world multiple times to try and pinpoint the issue thats causing it to crash but I couldn't find out. I tried everything from removing every other mod and uninstalling and reinstaling the game but i wont work no matter what I do, I even tried adding the game as in exclusion in windows defender but even that wont work I have the save file for it if you guys can see whats the issue with it
https://drive.google.com/file/d/15UmbrXZ8il-uufa748SF6dUW252wNIOt/view?usp=sharing

huyle

Can we have a giant lake terrain like this, please

Littlelambsy

Thank you so much for all the wonderful work on mods.  Although I'm nervous of adding mods to my game, I did install the Megamod 8.  Now I would like to add this RK Editors Choice mod. Can you tell me please, which is the latest version, where can I download it and which order should it be in in my mods folder (above or below the megamod)? Thank you   :)

brads3

i'd load the RKEC above the MM so you get the wild animals of the RKEC. make sure you have enough power to run both mods.then send me a copy of your computer so i have that much power too.LOL  thats a lot of memory to run between those 2 huge mods.
http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=543

Littlelambsy

LOL, that makes me even more nervous.  Thanks for telling me where to install it. I use to play Sims 3 and had ALL ep's and tons of custom content. I actually bought this computer for playing games. Although its over 5 years old now it still works pretty good.  I checked the stats and I'm on Win 7,  with a 3.40 GHz processor and it says its an i7.  I have 745GB free space and 16 GB of Ram. How does that look for running these two big mods?

brads3

uymm think it needs tested,send me 1 too.LOL. you should be fine with that much RAM. i do want to check the graphics and how far i could run on it.at a certain point, most of our games crash. think it's like 150-200 years.

Gatherer

@Littlelambsy Is it a 32 or 64 bit system? 32 can only use a max of 4 GB of RAM.
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

Littlelambsy

Thanks brads3 and Gatherer. I checked my system and its 64 bit system. Also my graphics card is  a Geforce GTX 750 Ti

Total available graphics memory is 9961 mb
Dedicated video memory is 2048 mb
Shared system memory is 7913 mb. 

How does that look?

brads3

run a game as far as u can years and population. then let us know if it helps. we can compare your end #'s to those we have seen or had. there are a few cases where players did go long but without mods.

Littlelambsy

Sounds like a good plan. I haven't completed a long time play because I get bored or frustrated and always start a new game. I think that's one of the reasons I want to try a new mod.  I would be interested to know what new things this mod brings to the game.

Jack Trapper

Hi Red Ketchup, i just started a game with your excellent mod  ;), and when i wanted to make iron tools at the blacksmith, i saw wood? what is wood, it is not firewood or logs, because i had plenty of both + iron ore on stock and the blacksmith had the icon of no resource. Where i can find wood or make it? Or did i miss something..

EDIT: It was logs, this time it worked, so forget about this.

katbarf

I have the same problem as zsasquatch. Metric ton of storage, laborers are just idling around, also a lot of them. They just won't pick up the baskets...mostly herbs it looks like. They have no work to do except to pick those up and put them away. After an ingame year or two the baskets disappear.

It's not that they have another job in their queue, they don't, literally just standing around doing nothing.

katbarf

Annnnd I figured it out.

For whatever reason the game gets upset if you don't have room in a vanilla barn. I found this out with bonemeal ages ago. Even if you have a crapton of space in your town tithe barns or other barns bone meal won't get picked up. Turns out this was the exact same problem with all the herbs/baskets not getting picked up by laborers.

Built a vanilla barn, all my bone meal got picked up and lo and behold all the stuff sitting around ignored was quickly put away in all the barns.

So if you're having a "stuff not getting picked up" issue, built a regular barn. Things will return to normal quickly.