News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Banished Mods Channel

Started by DashJenkins, July 24, 2014, 04:01:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DashJenkins

Hi there people,

I just thought I'd put up a general post about my channel as I'll be featuring Mods as they're made available as well as probably doing tutorials on them eventually.

My channel is predominantly Banished vids so I think you'll all find something to enjoy there!

Here's a link to some Tutorials (Fairly dated!): www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cu6h6Sih00&list=PLEc9z2TOUqTm83Ke2P6_OKBIwVnzOHxGF

Great Maps!: www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpQDUAoF9b8&list=PLEc9z2TOUqTkXKWueqxScfib7oHDdUXc8

Head in, have a browse, sub if ya like what ya see, and enjoy a tonne more content to come once the Mod pack comes out.

Cheers.
Check out my YouTube Channel for lots of Banished vids, soon to be featuring all the amazing mods out there: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa0T1QhlZCMxxG459XI51Hg

RedKetchup

i have a real island map for you :) very ... exceptionnal :) very ... island lol

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

rkelly17

Quote from: RedKetchup on July 24, 2014, 04:39:30 AM
i have a real island map for you :) very ... exceptionnal :) very ... island lol

@RedKetchup, did you actually play this map? Did the people survive long enough to build a bridge off the island?

RedKetchup

i didnt yet, i happended to find it when i was searching a good map. i checked 445500 to 445510. and then i passed to other numbers. but i planned to make a screenshot and post it on WoB.

solarscreen

Technology - Home Theater - Astronomy - Pyrotechnics

irrelevant

Yeah, that looks like an interesting problem to tackle!

RedKetchup

DashJenkins

@RedKetchup Ahh nice one!
From memory on the Island one I did in a challenge (already had a house) I think I gathered enough resources for a bridge as a priority and took to the main land ASAP haha, kept the bulk of houses on the Island and had industry on the mainland coastline, fun little challenge.
Check out my YouTube Channel for lots of Banished vids, soon to be featuring all the amazing mods out there: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa0T1QhlZCMxxG459XI51Hg