News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Punishments (mod suggestion)

Started by Grieswurst, November 15, 2014, 02:33:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grieswurst

Hey i have a mod suggestion for the great modders on this forum.
How would it be with punishment buildings like it was normal in the medival age?

Use: to kill the homeless, so we have one problem less (let´s pretend they are thiefs and murderer) :)

Some ideas:

Gallows
stretching bank
slaughtering block
stake

salamander

Can't say that would be a very popular mod.  Maybe just building a few more houses would be more humane ... and better for your karma, too.

slink

I, for one, will not mod that, even if it were possible which I think it is not.

Grieswurst

Hmm the problem i wanted to solve is when there is no more place to build houses anymore and got to many homeless.

But if not to kill the homeless,
Maybe just for decorations?   :)

slink

I have heard that there is a butcher shop that is quite bloody.  Perhaps that would suffice?

But there are new houses now that stack.  RedKetchup has some quite lovely ones that stack two high and allow 6 people to live in each house.  I have some slummy ones that stack three high and only allow 4 people to live in each house.

Mahnogard

Yes, what Slink said. If you can't build out, build up! :)

Also, don't be afraid to tear things down and rearrange them for better use of space.

Kaspar

What is your Terrain Size/Map Size setting at? You might want to change it to a larger setting. This will give you more space to build new houses.