News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Wandering through...

Started by elemental, November 15, 2018, 10:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wiscoke

@Abandoned thanks! and now I noticed its in the megamod. that's why there is 'mega' in the megamod ;)

Paeng

Quote from: elemental on November 15, 2018, 10:17:07 PMFor me, Banished is more about the scenery than anything else. It's a beautiful world that I like spending time in.

That's sort of the natural way things go with games of this kind... I'm getting to that stage myself, getting a bit burned out with Banished gameplay - once in a while it's fun to still play a straight 'survival' game, but patience grows shorter... the initial motions to grow a self-sustaining village get tedious over time, kinda repetitive  :)

None of us need to "prove" anything anymore, we're all seasoned players, so it's kinda soothing to just break out the 'God Mode' (debug) and float with the beauty Banished and its mods offer...

Thanks for the poke, I usually have a hard time to switch from 'serious' (no debug/"cheating") to god mode play, but now is a good time for that switch  :D

* And for a good challenge we can always turn up North...  ;D
[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

elemental

I've never been interested in the survival aspect of the game. But for me there is a difference between cheat-building and letting the village grow naturally without any cheating. It can be fun to paint a scene with cheat-building, but I do find it more satisfying to let the village grow naturally without cheating. Lots of ways to play a game like this.  :)

RedKetchup

i always always play at maximum ZOOM IN all the time. so the way i play can be very different. i never zoom OUT unless i really want to get alot of resources be harvested...
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .