News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Town Halls land Nomads

Started by Littlelambsy, September 09, 2020, 03:10:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Littlelambsy

I'm playing with the Megamod 8 and it has a lot of good theme packs. I'm looking for a town hall that has the nomads options besides the vanilla town hall, the colonial hall and the village hall. These are too big for the look of my town, which is more rustic. I've tried some of the town halls in some theme packs but then have to demolish them because they don't have the nomad option.

Can someone please tell me which themed town halls accept nomads?  It would save my bannies a lot of work building and demolishing LOL

banishedsanni

if u have mega mod then u should have the nomad signs as well, which u can lace freely everywhere (e.g. in a tree or bush if u dont want it to be visible). This way u can build a small town hall and attract nomads

Littlelambsy

Ok thanks. I think the town arrival also brings nomads.  I tried the nomad well once but it sent my nomads to the distant mountains and they couldn't be reached and all died. So I've been a little weary of wells and signs. But I'll give it a try. I can put the sign in a bush beside a small town hall. Great Idea :)

Abandoned

@Littlelambsy  Kid Nomads mod has a welcome sign, a well, and a lamp post that attracts nomads, you choose the one you want to use and the % of nomads you want to have arrive.  There is no need to hide them in the bushes - they look quite decorative.  :) 

Also included is a free-to-build jetty piece, (no worker or materials needed).  When you get notice that nomads arrived, if they are not at the attractor you built, pause the game and look at the edges of the map to find them.  They can not reach the attractor because of streams or the river.  Use the small jetty piece to build bridge across the water, after nomads have crossed click on pieces and then remove buttons.

Find download link to Kid Nomads here:    http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=3790.0

Littlelambsy

That's great, thank you for the link, I'll check it out.  I did find the welcome sign and set it to 50% but had to lower it to 20% because I was getting much too many at one time (40-60) I know with the town hall they start out with maybe 5-10 and slowly increase.