News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Hello again...

Started by Flakpanzer, March 15, 2020, 03:30:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flakpanzer

It's been an awesome time, mods definitely have been great, shutout  to all the awesome creators. I just want to see if there is a mod of a trader of some sort where I can sell my products and goods for gold and silver, I know about the supplies trader but I need a lot of gold and silver to trade my thousand of food and products. Thanks

brads3

hmmm so you want to trade food out for gold? then what is your plan with all the gold?

CC has some of that included with the CC Journey. so does TOM's north mod. you could also load the CC addon frontier mod and order the merchant to bring gold coins. even the RKEC has gold and gems.  so there are several options. not just a trade post thou.the CC J does have a smuggler and  a few other TP's included.best way is going to be order the gold in bars,ore,or coins. can do the same with sliver. depending on the mods ,you can mine it as well.

Nilla

This is exactly what you can do if you´re playing the North. It has a special export port where merchants only bring money. But it´s not a separate mod, you´ll need to play the whole North mod. It´s game-changing and isn´t very well compatible with other major mods like CC or RKEd.  https://www.banishedventures.com/wiki/export-trading-dock/

Have you tried the trains? I can remember once that I didn´t know what to buy, so I ordered something like coins or gold when I played RK ChoCho mod. I haven´t tried out the train from Kid so I  can´t say if you can get some there as well.

kid1293

Hi.

I don't use coins or gold in my train mod.

Flakpanzer

@brads3
Well i have plenty of food production, natural resources are all 10k yearly production, i really dont need to trade for other good since i have everything i need. i would like to trade for gold coins or something where my colony will become the richest little kingdom!!
@Nilla
i have played RKEds mod and CC J, and idk if im doing something wring but merchants only bring like 10 - 25 gold or other precious stones. i might try North but what you said has me hesitating. thanks for the help.

CookieBarrel

Arrr Ey got r treasure map far ya're matey (KidOldTownPorts )

You can trade for treasure maps and/or for the different valued chest.

kid1293

Trading for chests is no gain. Maps are! :)