News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Fertilizer

Started by River, August 09, 2021, 08:48:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

River

I am currently playing Tom's North, and using BlackLiquid's Tropical Greenhouse. It needs fertilizer. What do I need to use to get it?
REMEMBER: In games like Oblivion, Skyrim, Banished, etc, there IS NO WRONG WAY TO PLAY!!

Abandoned

Black Liquid is CC, use CC

One of RK animals as livestock mods produce compatible fertilizer.

RedKetchup

yeah some individual mods for +1 domesticated animal drop some fertilizer. check the desc of each mods
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

River

Ok, thanks Everyone!! :)

EDIT: I am playing Toms North, and I tried adding the Bison with Fertilizer, and it crashed. I then tried pigs, and it crashed again. Is it because the North already has them as livestock? But, they don't drop fertilizer then. Not sure what to do.
REMEMBER: In games like Oblivion, Skyrim, Banished, etc, there IS NO WRONG WAY TO PLAY!!

Abandoned

I rarely add a mod to an existing game, and never ever remove one.  Pick your mods and do small test map to see if chosen work together and you have what's needed.  Rarely have I used other mods with the North, CC, or RK - each of those mod have everything needed and are special and complete in themselves.  CC and RK full do not run well on my laptop so I do not use often.

Regarding added livestock with fertilizer, I don't know with the North.  Did you already have livestock on the map?  If yes, that is problem - don't use RK livestock.  If no, try RK livestock at top of mod list.  If still crashes don't use.  Load save game from before adding livestock mod - don't build tropical greenhouse but do not remove mod.

RedKetchup

yeah try a new map and see how it goes
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .