News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

New crops / orchards mods complete

Started by assobanana76, September 24, 2014, 04:37:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

assobanana76

Ok!
it is clear to everyone that it is a game "rural" then the backbone is agriculture!
help me to keep it updated with the search for mods in the various forums!
I speak of course of new crops / orchards rendered graphically ..
for now we have:

CROPS:
- lettuce
- cotton
- flax
- sugar cane

ORCHARDS:
- fig
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

rkelly17

Quote from: assobanana76 on September 24, 2014, 04:37:49 AM
Ok!
it is clear to everyone that it is a game "rural" then the backbone is agriculture!
help me to keep it updated with the search for mods in the various forums!
I speak of course of new crops / orchards rendered graphically ..
for now we have:

CROPS:
- lettuce
- cotton
- flax
- sugar cane

ORCHARDS:
- fig

Has someone actually done flax, cotton and sugar cane? Do you have links?

assobanana76

if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

rkelly17

assobanana76

someone is also creating cultures of jute..
expect updates..

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

assobanana76

Quote from: RedKetchup on September 25, 2014, 07:16:47 AM
a bit of color ?
great!! and add the red of the tomatoes?
after the hard work of beautification of the city you throw yourself on crops / orchards ??
tell me "yes"!!

rkelly17

a bit of color ?

Excellent! I can see fields of purple cabbage filling the valley.

slink

I've always preferred purple cabbage to green cabbage.  Unfortunately, two years ago the head of purple cabbage that I bought for our New Year's Day boiled dinner was wilted, and last year there was no purple cabbage available.

rkelly17

Quote from: slink on September 25, 2014, 12:29:44 PM
I've always preferred purple cabbage to green cabbage.  Unfortunately, two years ago the head of purple cabbage that I bought for our New Year's Day boiled dinner was wilted, and last year there was no purple cabbage available.

That is a tragedy beyond speaking. The German side of my heritage couldn't cope without "red" cabbage--esp. cooked sort of sweet and sour.

assobanana76

a bit of color ?
I would say this could be the beginning of your new mod: "new crops / orchard" !!!  ;D

RedKetchup

i have it made but cant verify if the cabbage are not too little or too big, i tried with saves and new game, but again surely something , a number or a word ^^ that is doing i cant get the seeds from the merchant :S. something that would flash in big neons in the eyes of Slink, but me i cant see ^^
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

assobanana76

SLINKKKKKKKK!!!!!  ;D
we need new crops/orchards!!
is a game rural !!

slink

*rubs eyes with fists and yawns*  Okay, I'm awake.  After I make and eat breakfast, take delivery and pay for 17 cubic yards of topsoil, and maybe walk for an hour, I will look into crops.  I really mean that about the topsoil, too.   :D

assobanana76

Quote from: slink on September 29, 2014, 06:17:14 AM
*rubs eyes with fists and yawns*  Okay, I'm awake.  After I make and eat breakfast, take delivery and pay for 17 cubic yards of topsoil, and maybe walk for an hour, I will look into crops.  I really mean that about the topsoil, too.   :D
great!! good walk!!