News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Medieval farmhouse

Started by Bobbi, February 28, 2015, 09:57:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobbi

RedKetchup

i dunno personnaly it means 'DownLoad' or downloaded ... but not sure is what he meant
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Henry

I believe he is talking about the mod called, 'Storage Shed' created by JulyforToday a little over two months ago. I've used it with some success in the center of the yellow circles of the gatherers, forester, hunters, and herbalist.

I didn't find it anywhere on this site, so I hope I'm not being rude by providing a link to another site.  banishedinfo.com/mods/view/252-Storage-Shed#description

assobanana76

so .. I made some attempt to create a farmhouse in 12x12.
the storage barn is too huge!

I decided to download the mod "little Shed" or something similar (2x2 with 800 items) that allows for much more (different crops eg 1x5)! unfortunately then woke up the baby and I could not finish .. this screenshot partial (Red!! please!! not watching what's behind!!! it's a bad failed attempt!!  ;D ;D ;D)

now I have to figure out how to solve the pasture without slaughter animals!
Darkbibou is creating a mod that makes vanilla animals like wild animals.
I wish I had just separated from the manger from pasture as initially Elfecutioners had created .. but the project was modified with single stall.
I should create and demolish all times the pasture when it reaches the maximum number of animals.
or understand what happens if I create the pasture and, when the animals come in, I put it in "no work" .. do not know ..
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

assobanana76

ihihihihihih  ;D
thank Elfecutioner, I have a surprise for you ...  :o
When I have just a moment of time I will start to work on a farmhouse-type!
which will include only a little manger (4x3?) instead of a huge pasture of 7x7!  ;D

that in the lower left:
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

Bobbi

@assobanana76, I found the little shed. It's kind out cute, would go well with a log cabin. Not exactly what I want, but size is good. What are those buildings in your last screenshot, I do not recognize them.

assobanana76

is the beta version of the "Small Vendor" of Elfecutioner.
these "cut" vanilla buildings, then replaced them with other original models.
find them on banishedinfo looking between Changelog earlier.
if you have to try it can you tell me the size of the manger?

assobanana76

farmhouse!!

Paeng

[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

Fellow Villager

that's a great thing
but considering you are using an overlap technology, could you create something like a stable?
my idea is to make a stable, smaller pasture in witch can live more animals respect the space, but needing something to eat....grains for chickens, grass and straw for others (maybe "acrons" for pigs")
don't know if possible making a dependence between pasture and another building

RedKetchup

Quote from: Fellow Villager on March 16, 2015, 06:40:25 AM
that's a great thing
but considering you are using an overlap technology, could you create something like a stable?
my idea is to make a stable, smaller pasture in witch can live more animals respect the space, but needing something to eat....grains for chickens, grass and straw for others (maybe "acrons" for pigs")
don't know if possible making a dependence between pasture and another building

make a stable (smaller pasture with more animal) is not a problem. but implement the food isnt possible.
in the other hand, taking 100 wheat and craft a chicken ? i dont even know if it would possible, game would crash i think because he wouldnt know where to send it. (and the game don't know how many cows you are creating if not educated , and how many if you are educated. it is not mentionned in the cow file)
if you are taking something, and crafting something with it (like tools, cheese, or a chicken) then you cannot make the building serving 2 purpose. like crafting something and a pasture. the building are strictly restricted to 1 goal, 1 purpose.

edit: if we could maybe create new material flag like Fuel but FoodFuel maybe we would able to ask a building to consume some 'FoodFuel' but we cannot create flags and we can only use the ones already in the game. you cannot say 'Fuel' or 'coalFuel' the citizens would warm their houses with wheat ^^
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Brathaehnchen

Simply gorgeous all these designs for a farm house.
In my games look almost exactly like this. Even if it is not very effective.
For me it has to look good.